Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Makes You Wanna Move

Lukka'sma
November 26th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Do you remember the roller skating rinks of the 70's and 80's? I haven't seen one around her in several years but I'm sure the still exist. What was the one song that made you have to get out there and skate? For me it was The Kings, Switchin' To Glide

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 26th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I dont remember the song I skated too - but I remember the rollerrink it was called Stardust in Richmond. I was actually a rollerskate Queen when I was younger - I had these fancy cool striped rollerskates and would skate everywhere. Back then my parents took us to California and I got to rollerskate down the boardwalk in Venice Beach. :D

I actually bought some rollerskates again but I dont use them that much I am scared I will fall - oh and someone stole my fancy ones outside my front door one day :( so I dont have them any more. This is what I have now. :D Still a teenager at heart I guess - hubby wont be seen with me in them though :evil: :D

Byrd
November 26th, 2006, 11:02 AM
I think Wheelies in Whitby is still open.

Prin
November 26th, 2006, 03:13 PM
I like ABBA for some spontaneous bad dancing.:D

jesse's mommy
November 26th, 2006, 05:00 PM
ABBA is good, but I'm going to have to go with the BeeGees! http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/14.gif

wdawson
November 26th, 2006, 05:40 PM
but don't forget the bay city rollers:D