- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Putting Up the Christmas Tree

November 24th, 2006, 11:02 PM
We decided to get the tree started tonight. Roscoe was especially helpful:

"NO ROSCOE! Don't eat the tree!!!"

And here's one of all three. Mileva and Sasha slept through most of the fun.

And the finished product. All that's left are lights and ornaments!

November 24th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Great pics. I just love Roscoe. :cloud9:

November 24th, 2006, 11:06 PM
I know. He's a sweetie! He's not afraid to ask for affection. Especially when I'm on the computer. He decided I should be petting him instead of doing the tree. lol

November 24th, 2006, 11:11 PM
Pssttttt! Hey, Prin...don't you think Roscoe looks like he needs a cookie?

Cute pics, Brandy--I like the one of Roscoe smiling over all the fun while his two sleepy buddies miss it all! :D

November 24th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Rosco DEFINETLY needs a cookie!! Too cute, all of 'em!

November 24th, 2006, 11:43 PM
so we;re picking favorites are we? Ok then I take the sleepy German shepherd on the couch. :cloud9: You can hire me as a nap buddy brandynva:D

November 24th, 2006, 11:47 PM
lol yes, he does need a cookie, but I'm afraid Brandy's gonna lose it.:D

November 25th, 2006, 01:25 AM
We had a lot of fun but I didn't realize the differences in doggy interaction until I looked at the pictures. Mileva (GSD) is normally all about the action, but her bedtime is 9pm and this was about 10:30. Roscoe goes to bed when I tell him to and not a minute before. He has to nose in on everything which is a lot of fun. Sasha is just too new to tell. She is a lovebug. We just had a lovefest in the floor and she thinks she is totally a lapdog. :eek: She hasn't been trained to get on the furniture..... yet... :evil:

Jiorji, I'm sure she would welcome you as a nap buddy.... as long as you bring her a cookie or three. :D

November 26th, 2006, 03:53 AM
Great pics and I could never pick a favourite because all your dogs are gorgeous. :cloud9:

P.S. Your skin kids are darn good looking too. :D

November 26th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Great pics,I too love them all,but I have a great big soft spot for Sasha(Collie or Sheltie?):love: and of course German Sheperds and Black/White dogs,oh well:D

November 26th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Thanks Rainbow and Chico. I think they are all three gorgeous too! Sasha is a collie, btw. I'm not sure exactly what teh difference is? Maybe shelties are smaller? I'll have to go look now!

P.S. -- I won't tell my skinkids you think they are good looking cuz it might go to their heads too much... hehe:evil:

November 26th, 2006, 02:56 PM
The family looks beautiful ( and well behave!) both furry and non furry kids ! BTW,love your fireplace.

November 26th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Thanks frenchy! The fireplace was one of the selling points of the house for us! We hope to have gas logs in by next year.

November 26th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Brandy,Shelties are much smaller,but otherwise a carbon-copy of a Collie.
Love them both,very gentle sweet dogs,at least the ones I've met.:dog: