Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I wanted to introduce Bowser

LynLyn
November 20th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Here he is, the little guy, my pride and joy.

LynLyn
November 20th, 2006, 12:01 PM
and one more with his daddy, just cause i love the expression on both their faces!

jessi76
November 20th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Bowser is a cutie! is he a mix?

mummummum
November 20th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Wow - what totally different emotionals are portrayed in those pictures. In the first he looks like a dawgy with a BIG attitude and in the second he looks like he's silently pleading "Please don't hurt me...". Cute puppy though (Daddy's handsome too of course...)

LynLyn
November 20th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Wow - what totally different emotionals are portrayed in those pictures. In the first he looks like a dawgy with a BIG attitude and in the second he looks like he's silently pleading "Please don't hurt me...". Cute puppy though (Daddy's handsome too of course...)

hehe you made daddy blush when he read that:cloud9:

umm i'm not a hundred percent sure if he's mixed. it's kinda weird how i got him.

my boyfriend and i had gone to pick up a friend, when our friends renter came outside with bowser (louis vuitton at the time) (i don't know about you but i think it's a retarded name and i changed it) holding him by the scruff of the neck and yelling and screaming at him while smacking him. i jumped out of my car and grabbed the dog and yelled at the guy, i told him off and wanted to punch him. he said that the stupid dog "took a *****" inside again and he deserved to be punished. After an exchange of heated words, i ended up paying four hundred dollars and took bowser home.

My friend said that the dog was about eight months old and belonged to the little sister of the tenant who was out of town. When she got back into town I contacted her for the vet records. According to her he's a purebred minpin, and she didn't have the money to pay for the docking of his ears and tail.

My vet says that he could be purebred, or that there is a chihuahua mix somewhere.

What do you think?

mona_b
November 20th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Awwwww,what a cutie patootie.

I would say he is a mix of Chi.With a purebred,the tail doesn't curl that way and the ears don't flop like that..

meb999
November 20th, 2006, 06:56 PM
yeah, I thought minpin X Chi before I even read your post :D
He sure is cute :p

Rottielover
November 20th, 2006, 07:52 PM
looks pure to me, friend has that colour, he looks the same as hers

technodoll
November 20th, 2006, 08:07 PM
what a cutie :cloud9: thank you for rescuing him from that horrible situation - some people should be whipped in public and see if they like that :evil:

i don't think he's pure, if he is then it's probably from a BYB who doesn't adhere to the best specimens or to the standard (see here for miniature pinschers standard: http://www.hund.ch/rasse/zwergpinscherus.htm ,the tail is a dead giveaway "Tail set high, held erect, docked in proportion to size of dog"). No matter, he is beautiful and lucky to have a loving family. handsome dad, too! :D

Bushfire2000
November 20th, 2006, 10:10 PM
What a doll. And so lucky to have you.

LynLyn
November 20th, 2006, 10:24 PM
awww!!!! Now I'm Blushing!

thanks guys, i think he is a chi mix too cause he's full grown and so tiny! h's half the size of all my friend's min pins

ppl at the dog park never believe me when i tell them he's full grown

angeldogs
November 21st, 2006, 02:34 AM
What a cutie.He's lucky you were there that day.He looks like my nieces dog other then the color he is black with the brown

badger
November 21st, 2006, 08:39 AM
Doesn't his original name say it all. Of course 'accessories' must be perfect. Thanks for rescuing him. VERY cute (although I would be afraid of stepping on something so tiny).

LynLyn
November 21st, 2006, 09:49 AM
Doesn't his original name say it all. Of course 'accessories' must be perfect. Thanks for rescuing him. VERY cute (although I would be afraid of stepping on something so tiny).

hehe you only have to worry about stepping on him 10% of the time because he doesn't really walk, he hops everywhere trying to get closer to mommy. If he had a choice he would have the ability to fly, that way he can rest his head on my shoulder 24/7 (come to think of it, if i had the choice i would be able to fly too) :p

Mocha's mum
November 21st, 2006, 05:24 PM
Ha!! He's adorable. I want another little doggy now.....I'm not allowed though. The other half says we're getting boxers...ha ha!!

Good for you to rescue that little angel! :D

rainbow
November 21st, 2006, 07:35 PM
Awww, Bowser is adorable. :cloud9: Glad you were there at the right time to rescue him and that he now has a very loving mommy and daddy. :thumbs up

Prin
November 25th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Great pics! He's definitely a cutie.:)

LynLyn
November 26th, 2006, 12:08 AM
Great pics! He's definitely a cutie.:)

aww thanks! if he could read the size of his head would be the size of a newfies by now:cloud9:

Frenchy
November 26th, 2006, 01:41 PM
aww thanks! if he could read the size of his head would be the size of a newfies by now:cloud9:

But he wouldn't be able to walk anymore :D he's very cute !