Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

bleeding poop in my kittie????

KITTIE LOVER
November 20th, 2006, 01:44 AM
ok so about 2 weeks ago there was a kitten sitting outside my patio door.... so my mom let him in and we discovered he had ( i think) 1 bite mark: right under his chin on his neck and one on his head just under his left ear in the front .. the wounds are healing quite nicely and he gets along with both of my dogs and my other cat (although my cat does like to play with him)...... an ways weve been feeding him regulary dry cat food and yesterday i gave both my cats and my dogs a couple peices of raw fat from a t-bone steak......now today he pooped out some runny poop and then basically a pool of slimey light red blood ....it was about thew size of the top of a can of pop.. so yeah??????? i was just wondering if any of you guys would have any suggestions?? if u guys cant help i will probably take him to the vet......:confused: :cat:

Prin
November 20th, 2006, 01:45 AM
He really needs a vet right away.

Maya
November 20th, 2006, 01:51 AM
Yes please take him to the vet right away. He's needed medical attention for quite some time already.

KITTIE LOVER
November 20th, 2006, 01:51 AM
thats what i think but i wont be able to go untill tuesday should i give him some milk maybe to coagulate his tummy?????:confused:

KITTIE LOVER
November 20th, 2006, 01:54 AM
he also might have eatin some chicken bone caus ehe got into the garbage one day... and... hes also caught 2 mice and ate them too???? any ideas?????

thanks for the quick replys!!:confused:

Prin
November 20th, 2006, 02:16 AM
GO TO THE VET. :pray:

White Wolf
November 20th, 2006, 02:20 AM
Please take your animal to a vet right away. We cannot diagnose serious illnesses over the internet.

As stated in the title of this forum:
* If your pet is vomiting, bleeding, has diarrhea etc. seek vet care.

Thread closed.