Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

mousers
November 19th, 2006, 10:08 AM
My name is mary and I need some advice about some sick cats, we have quite a few cats, they were all strays. We have seven in the house and three of them have caught a cold or something, two are having a hard time breathing; well I've been giving them Benadryl to help but our youngest baby- 2 years is really having a hard time of it and we can't afford a vet bill, is there any suggestions on natural cures for them, I would highly appreciate it. Thank You:cat:

~michelle~
November 19th, 2006, 12:06 PM
unfortunately what would be a cold for us, can be fatal for a cat. upper respiratory infections and if they can breathe they must go to the vet. does you vet offer a payment plan?

mousers
November 19th, 2006, 02:22 PM
no my vet does not offer a payment plan, would I be able to go to the spca for some medicine?

meb999
November 19th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Unfortunetly, no one here can diagnose your dog...not over the internet. Maybe you could call around different vets in your area and find one that offers a paiement plan?
Also, i would stop self-medicating (ie the benedryl) if you don't know what's wrong, you could be making matters alot worse :sick: