Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here's the pictures - I hope

LeslieRN
November 18th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Hi again- I will try to find the pictures!!!
Well they made it :D - one shows the ridge and the other shows how small she is. She is a real sweetheart!!:angel: :dog:
Well let me know what you think of her "heritage"!! Thanks in advance

Leslie

meb999
November 18th, 2006, 04:14 PM
maybe you could upload them in the original thread? or it'll get a little confusing!

MyBirdIsEvil
November 18th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Rhodesian ridgebacks have a ridge of fur on their back not their head or neck.
The second pic shows a good example (http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/rhodesianridgebackphotos.htm)

technodoll
November 18th, 2006, 05:32 PM
wow, looks like golden beagle :thumbs up

jiorji
November 18th, 2006, 05:34 PM
i think she's crossed with a cat....she has that playful miscevious spark in her eye:evil:

Your dog's special:love:

LeslieRN
November 18th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the replies.............never heard of a golden beagle??? But this dog really acts like she is half cat:eek: - according to my physical therapist just loves to watch her. She told me that one time Lil Bit came in from another room-landed on the arm of one couch and looked like she flew to the other couch and then over the back of the couch without touching the back of the couch :confused: and landed on the floor of the dining room. She also says that Lil Bit acts like a big dog in a very little body.;)

It is really fun to hear her run through the house- we had the carpeting removed and lamnate put throughout the house- she runs so fast with such little feet it sounds like something out of a cartoon!!!:D

She just loves to be loved and when we are in the living room- she is laying on the couch with one of us- and she will make a place for herself even if my Hubby doesn't want her there.

She will start out in one of the dog beds but soon after the lights go out, you can hear her little feet when she comes over to sleep beside me in the bed.

Oh well maybe someone will know where that ridge came from!!

Leslie