Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Joeys trip to the coast visit his human Grandparents

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 17th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Joey and my non fur kid :D -

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 17th, 2006, 07:53 PM
wierd how they are together looks like a wierd mirror trick - kay here is some more :)

Joey on my parents really wet deck - he hated it out there but I just wanted some pics to show you guys - in the background is the Vancouver Airport and the Fraser River.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 17th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Can you spot Joey in the leave picture hes hiding - and hes ready to go back inside as you can tell - hes done with getting his feet wet :D

brandynva
November 17th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Joey looks so cute. To borrow a line from Prin's book, GIVE HIM A COOKIE ALREADY!!! :D

mummummum
November 17th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Awwww JECM were you abusing the poor little Joeymeister by making him go outside ??? In the drizzle??? Where he had to get his dainty tooties dampish ???? Yikes ! He's so cute, he's cute even when he's moping! I agree on the cookie front ~ give him one from me too.:grouphug: Joey, did you love Gramma and Grampa as much as they loved you ?:love:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 17th, 2006, 10:15 PM
They thought he was pretty cute - except my dad kept saying - hes gonna pee - hes gonna pee - hes looking for a place to pee - which got me all paranoid - but Joey only peed outside :D

mummummum
November 17th, 2006, 10:20 PM
*giggles* ~ though I'm sure it was a "You had to be there" not funny "funny".

jiorji
November 19th, 2006, 10:42 PM
heheh Joey with his fur all grown out looks like a huge ball of fluffy yarn:cloud9:

please let him go inside. He doens't appear to be a big rain fan:sad:

Prin
November 19th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Yey Joey! :) He's really hard to see in that leafy pic.:thumbs up

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 19th, 2006, 10:51 PM
heheh Joey with his fur all grown out looks like a huge ball of fluffy yarn:cloud9:

please let him go inside. He doens't appear to be a big rain fan:sad:

no he hates rain - doesnt seem to mind the snow though - the pictures were taken on the morning we were leaving - so I took Joey outside for a photoshoot, cause I knew you guys wanted pics :D

Hunter's_owner
November 20th, 2006, 07:01 AM
More Joey Pics!!!

Great pics JECM.
How could you make him pose in the rain:rolleyes: The indignities the dogs have to go through, lol. :D

jessi76
November 20th, 2006, 07:50 AM
They thought he was pretty cute - except my dad kept saying - hes gonna pee - hes gonna pee - hes looking for a place to pee - which got me all paranoid - but Joey only peed outside :D

only pretty cute? I'd say REALLY cute! and I'm very glad to hear all went well w/ no peeing inside!!! YAYYYY JOEY! gooood boy!!!!

rainbow
November 21st, 2006, 01:36 AM
I looove Joey pics. :cloud9: