If this works I'll be doing one for the girls names as well:p

dtbmnec
November 17th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Are we talking pet names or child names?? lol

Megan

Prin
November 17th, 2006, 01:19 PM
I like the Irish version of Keran better- Ciaran... :shrug:

So you're having a boy!!!?! WOO!! Boys ROCK!

;)

Dog Mom
November 17th, 2006, 01:23 PM
HAHAHA I'm looking for baby names, I'm due christmas day and hubbie and I don't really have any names picked out. oooooh I like that spelling better Ciaran...............and I've been told there is just one in there if not wooooo it's gonna be a surprise! LOL

dtbmnec
November 17th, 2006, 01:26 PM
HAHAHA I'm looking for baby names, I'm due christmas day and hubbie and I don't really have any names picked out. oooooh I like that spelling better Ciaran...............and I've been told there is just one in there if not wooooo it's gonna be a surprise! LOL

Oooooooh ok lol

I'm going for Rhys....that's a cute name :)

Megan

Skryker
November 17th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Congrats, Dog Mom! Celtic names, woo hoo! I've always liked Rhys or Royce.

ByronsMum
November 17th, 2006, 02:34 PM
I picked Mason, but I have to admit that I am biased....that is one of the top names on our "list of names for when we have a boy".... :o

Dog Mom
November 17th, 2006, 03:19 PM
LOL I think I'm the only person that doesn't have a baby name list............i've got an excuse though, we have 5 dogs and 3 ferrets so i'm all out of names right now :crazy:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 17th, 2006, 04:06 PM
I like Rhyss - Mason makes me think of a jar :D

my kids names are Wesley and Callum (short a sound) and he always gets called Kalem and he gets really mad :frustrated: - we havent meant to many other boys with those names - especially Callum.

Good luck I guess you dont know - or want to know what your having. :D

Prin
November 17th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Noooo wayyy!!! JECM, is Callum's birthday on Hallowe'en? The Callum I know's birthday is on hallowe'en. I love that name. :cloud9:

Lukka'sma
November 17th, 2006, 04:38 PM
For a boy it has to be Clayton.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 17th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Noooo wayyy!!! JECM, is Callum's birthday on Hallowe'en? The Callum I know's birthday is on hallowe'en. I love that name. :cloud9:

you know another Callum - I have only met two so far - and yes he is a halloween baby :D - does your Callum like having his birthday on halloween

sorry to Threadjack :o

Prin
November 17th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Yeah, he does. Makes him unique. :shrug: (as far as I know...) And he's really, really good looking.;)

Stacer
November 17th, 2006, 10:38 PM
I voted Rhys. I like that one, it reminds me of the brother from Malcolm in the Middle, that kid was a total terror. I've got some names picked for when we start makin' babies. I never tell anyone cause I'm afraid they'll steal my names. 2 for each sex. But since I'll probably never meet any of you, I'll let you in on my favourite names. For a boy I'm in love with the names Xander and Rory. And for a girl Tegan or Zoe. My mom doesn't really like any of those names, but it's not her kid.:evil: Maybe I'll have quadruplets and use all of the names at once!!:D

Dog Mom
November 18th, 2006, 10:24 AM
the names I have chosen may change once I see the baby................so I'll keep my options open LOL:crazy:

Schwinn
November 20th, 2006, 01:13 PM
For a boy, I want Luke (Lucas), but Mrs. Schwinn had a dream of me standing over the crib, going, "Luuuke! I am your FAAATHER!"

Then I said it'd be fun to teach him to eat ("Luuuuke! Use the fork!")

She said we're going with Mathew.