Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New House for the girls

Dog Dancer
November 17th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Well Shadow and Halo will have a new house soon. One with a nice big yard for them to run around in!:cloud9: Okay not big like Rick C's, but way big compared to most in the city. BF and I have bought a new to us house and take possession Nov. 29. We have to build a fence and a garage and then we'll move in. We'll stay where we are renting right now unti lthe garage and fence are done and then move probably in January some time. Can't wait for the girls to have their own yard to run around. It's been too long. Now the only big step is to sell the townhouse I own. Hopefully soon, two mortgages plus rent will kill us if it goes on toooo long. But we'll manage just fine with all our fine hopes and dreams!

When we get there I'll get some pics up of the girls having a romp and play. Since Shadow is so dog aggressive she doesn't get to run around outside so much so this will be great for them!

Hunter's_owner
November 17th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Yay!!!:highfive:

Congrats on the new house. :thumbs up I would be sooo excited :D

Frenchy
November 17th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Congrats ! :highfive: Buying a house was the best decision I ever made.

Skryker
November 17th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Congrats! :thumbs up I envy your fenced yard-mine is SUPPOSED to be fenced in by now, but.....:fingerscr it happens in the spring.

Prin
November 17th, 2006, 01:37 PM
:highfive: WOO! Congrats!

hazelrunpack
November 17th, 2006, 02:50 PM
The dogs will love it! We went from a 50 x 75 sq ft (sorry...don't know what that would be in sq meters) yard to about 1/2 acre or so fenced... The fence was expensive, but it was SO worth it! Nothing like a good fence, IMO!

The Pack immediately gave it a 6 paws-up approval rating. :D

January will be a :cloud9: month for all of you! :thumbs up