Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Final fate take 2

erykah1310
November 15th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Hokay! Calmly type this...

The previous poll which was designed to either kill or preserve the thread-jack thread has created more confusion than anticipated. No conclusions have been met!

For this final poll, there is no need to re-explain your reasoning. ( but you can if you want!)

SunGurl372
November 15th, 2006, 07:54 PM
You knew which way I was going to vote!!!!

SunGurl372
November 15th, 2006, 07:57 PM
If I had to justify (which I don't), I'd say the TJT (got to shorten that @##$ name in all of these posts) is just a lot of fun. Let's those of us with a bit less animal savvy to participate with the "gurus" on this forum in a fun atmosphere.

If I had to put my corporate hat on, I'd say that it fosters "diversity, inclusion, and teamwork".

I always loved this forum, but never felt as connected until I jumped in to the TJT.

Frenchy
November 15th, 2006, 09:25 PM
So now it has a name ! TJT ! (here I go again with the !) I think I already explained why I love the tjt,like today was totally crazy with the rescues e-mails,try to find fosters,place dogs,place my own fosters,inform new foster families,all of this while I'm working 8 to 5. Vet appointment for one foster,brush the dogs....I don't peticualy feel like reading/answering posts in the health section or others doggy topic (the serious ones) because my days are full of it. I need to unwhine and tjt is there for me.:grouphug:

SunGurl372
November 15th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Hugs for Frenchy!!! :grouphug:

erykah1310
November 15th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Well the final votes are showing that the tjt stays opened!

Prin
November 15th, 2006, 11:46 PM
lol looks like the pre-election polls were wrong again! :D