Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi

turtle_901
November 15th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Lera. I have two tabby cats, both from the same litter and I think they are about a year and 3 months old. My male cat is Lucifer (luce for short) and the female is Kiki. They are the first cats I've ever had, and I got them because they were my exs and he left them when we broke up. Dont get me wrong though I wouldnt change it for anything! I'm very new to this though, and their trainging has not been very good as kittens. I joined this site because I am hoping for some useful tips on taking care of them and hopefully improving their behaviour a little!

Lera

jawert1
November 15th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Welcome to the forums Lera! Please feel free to post pictures too - we're all thoroughly addicted to seeing pictures of ppl's furkids!

turtle_901
November 15th, 2006, 01:16 PM
I would if I had a camera! trust me though...they're adorable!!

erykah1310
November 15th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Welcome, and ask any questions you need to, there are some very very knowledgable people on this site and answers are usually very educated providing you with many links to read up on yourself.
Glad you decided to join up, hopefully one day we can getsome pics of the kitties.
:highfive:

PS I hope they are spayed and neutered.:fingerscr

turtle_901
November 15th, 2006, 05:40 PM
They are definitely spayed and neautered. My ex got them from the SPCA. I already posted on the training tips board about a night time problem I am having with one of them, although I am not sure I posted in the right section of the site? Anyways I really hope someone can help me with the problem I wrote about there!

meb999
November 15th, 2006, 10:00 PM
WELCOME!! Hope to see you around the board! (ps :thumbs up :thumbs up on having your kitties spayed/neutered )