Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

nic

niczara
November 15th, 2006, 02:52 AM
helo i have a question for ppl particularly interested in or owning a staffie. she either is goin through a stage or has a serious condition. my staffie is a beautiful tan called zara. she has had puppies 1.5 years now. she is now 4 1/2 yo. in the last 2 days all she has done is want cuddles and constant attention more than ever . which i no staffies need attention but this is crazy her mood is down when ppl turn up she usually goes mental. now there is no excitment. she is pacing the house constantly particularly to my room for cuddles. the vet has put it down to back pane and put her on pain killers. has anyone had a similar situation or able to find any information because i dont belive its back pain. i belive it may be depression anxiety but cant find anything on dogs suffering this so please any info would be great. im worried about her if only they could talk. thank you nice to meet you all

Rottielover
November 15th, 2006, 09:28 AM
get her checked, if not spayed, she sounds like she is in false pregnancy....Possible starting of nesting instinct. Go get her spayed, no need to keep her intact