Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hello

4leggedfriends
November 14th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Hi, I am glad to find a site like this, I am a mother of 3 children plus 1-9yr old tabby cat (Tigger) and 1-6 mo old Beagle (Thatcher)

Hunter's_owner
November 14th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Hello and Welcome. Your cat is very cute, and I absolutely love your beagle:cloud9:

Ptrcmcc6
November 14th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Awwwww..........how cute!! I have a beagle myself. I'm not sure if he is a lemon beagle or a tan and white beagle but that doesn't matter because I love him to death anyway!! I'm new here myself and just wanted to say....hello and welcome.

Patty

jawert1
November 15th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Welcome! Beautiful pup and kitty :pawprint:

we3beagles
November 15th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Welcome Thatcher is beautiful and Tigger looks like he is loving that ear rub. More pictures. I have 4 beagles myself and volunteer for beagle rescue. Gotta love those ears.

hazelrunpack
November 15th, 2006, 12:39 PM
I love a new member who posts the pics immediately! :thumbs up that way I don't have to beg too pitifully for pictures

Welcome to the forum 4leggedfriends...and none of us would be too upset if you just happened to post some more Tigger and Thatcher pics ;)

:D

erykah1310
November 15th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Awww, Beagle:cloud9: Those darn ears get me everytime....

Very cute kitty as well. Strange markings!

Welcome to the forum and...:o no one would get upset if you posted more pictures :o :D

SARAH
November 15th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Tigger makes me think of my old Spoutnik :sad: :love: who I had for 9 years after taking him in in a pityful state (skinny, scared, a piece of his right ear torn off, and a big lump of green puss on his head). Our love and respect was mutual, and I miss him.

Our pets' lives are too short once they are in happy homes.

I'll have Lewis post a pic of me with Dani when he gets home (me and computers make 2, at least :yell: )

:dog: :pawprint: :cat:

rainbow
November 21st, 2006, 02:31 AM
Welcome to the forum....Tigger looks like he could be the boss in the house. :D