I couldn't get past lvl 10 :yell:

mafiaprincess
November 14th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Never heard of it. Where?

HunterXHunter
November 14th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Never heard of it. Where?

http://www.deathball.net/notpron

only 0.001% of people who have tried it has ever gotten to the end (139 levels in all)

mafiaprincess
November 17th, 2006, 12:58 AM
Man I'm stuck on level 39 of weffriddles.. to find it isn't as fun alone as it was figuring it out with ashley in NY..

Maybe I'll move on to notpron for a while now..

Hunter's_owner
November 17th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Omg, talk about addicting!!!

I just took a look at a couple this morning when I took a break from work, and omg, now I want to keep at that all day and do nothing at work:o

I will have to wait until I get home to get at it. I am tempted to ask a question though about the level that I left off at...but I really should try again to figure it out myself.

mafiaprincess
November 17th, 2006, 11:16 AM
We used the forums some.. and then got aanother friend addicted, so every other level she was asking Qs and I would give hints, but not answers.

Hint for you. write down your answers per level. You'll need them later..

Which is why I may not be able to offer much.. all my level answers are in NY..

mafiaprincess
November 17th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Ash emailed me my answers, so if you'd liek a hint later, pm me.

toymom
November 18th, 2006, 11:29 AM
i am on level 34 :)

Hunter's_owner
November 18th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Thanks Mafiaprincess, I left work yesterday at level 7 or something, so I will prbably try to get at it later today. It really is addictive:o

mafiaprincess
November 18th, 2006, 12:06 PM
NP. I'm stuck on the fake 45 level..

bunch of fake ones to stump you before they'll let you have the real ones :frustrated:

LynLyn
March 25th, 2007, 02:20 AM
I'm trying to pass the first level and can't do it!! argh!! i've tried

itbegins.html
itbeginsinthedark.html
.itbegins.html
.itbeginsinthedark.html

i don't get it!!!!

Puppyluv
March 25th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Lynlyn, are you adding "itbegins.html" to the end of "www.weffridles.com"?
All answers for batch 1 are: www.weffriddles.com/_______.html
so as you've already figured out the answer to level one, it's www.weffriddles.com/itbegins.html

Prin
March 25th, 2007, 12:47 PM
yeah, raingirl posted them too...
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=38167

I quit after 11...:o Too ADD.:D

Mocha's mum
March 25th, 2007, 05:55 PM
I'm trapped on 32. Looking at a creepy picture of Michael Jackson...:eek:

mafiaprincess
March 26th, 2007, 09:02 PM
I got stuck on a fake level in the 40s months ago and never went back t oit...

LynLyn
March 26th, 2007, 09:07 PM
I'm stuck on 32....WHAT THE HECK IS NURLO????

mafiaprincess
March 26th, 2007, 09:12 PM
lol.. Have you tried using the forum at all of weff? Some of my answers I just needed to sleep on and it came to me :)

LynLyn
March 26th, 2007, 09:40 PM
I've read every page on the darn weff forums but i think the answer to this is suppose to be sooo incredibly obvious that almost any hint is a spoiler. I'm just walking around repeating nurlo over and over again. I've also gotten 3 people addicted to this website now,.

Spirit
March 26th, 2007, 11:37 PM
I'm stuck on 32....WHAT THE HECK IS NURLO????

HAHA! I think this was my favorite one so far. It made me damn near lose my mind trying to figure out what NURLO is, but once you figure out how to read between the lines, the answer sort of leaps out at you. ;)

brandynva
March 27th, 2007, 06:05 AM
This one made me laugh once I figured it out. It's a good one. :thumbs up

LynLyn
March 28th, 2007, 06:17 PM
I got past level 32 because of a hint in the forums, but still don't understand it. brandynva if you're not too busy would you mind pm ing me with what it means? i passed the level but have no idea why.

athenamor
March 29th, 2007, 06:12 AM
Oh you are evil LOL. I havent been on this forum because I've been on the other LOL. it's fun and addicting. I am now on lvl 32. It's been rough.

Had to PM someone about lvl 30 (I was forgetting /wr2 part of the address), and made small talk. Well I asked her/him how they found weffriddles and I told them I found it on a pet forum. They msg me back and said "Lemmie guess Neopets?" ROFL I dont know if they are young or if they thought I was, but it was a laugh.

Spirit
March 29th, 2007, 12:18 PM
*CRIES*

Can someone PLEEEEEAAASE give me a hint as to what the numbers mean in level 41? I've decoded both the title and the "It's in. ACK!" thing, but I'm hopelessly lost on what 31 28 31 means. Something I use every day? WHAT?? This has to be one of the easier riddles. I never get it when it's staring me right in the face.

Help? (And please don't tease me with the pirates... I'm starting to hate pirates... lol)

Hunter's_owner
March 29th, 2007, 12:51 PM
I will take a loko when I get home. I have all the answers that I have done so far put on my desk, so I will take a look and get back to you on that. Unless you figure it out in the meatime:)

Spirit
March 29th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Thanks.

I haven't been home all day so I haven't had the chance to sit and stare at it. 31 28 31 has been on my mind all day though. I'm no closer than I was this morning, and now I have measurments stuck in my head (you know, 36 24 36)... Aside from dates on a calendar, I'm lost. And that hint forum hasn't helped me at ALL. lol

Where's that bangs head smilie when you need it... :frustrated:

Hunter's_owner
March 29th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Oh, I almost forgot about this. I will pm you with some clues.

Mocha's mum
March 29th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Has anyone gotten up to the real 44???? :yell:

Spirit
March 30th, 2007, 12:32 AM
I FINALLY got it. I had the answer, but in my tiredness, I typed it in wrong, then spent 4 days trying to figure it out (I still didn't understand the numbers).

Anyway, I'm on 45 now. 42, 43, and 44 I all got in under 10 seconds (total). I cannot believe how painfully easy those were (literally first guess, a second after reading the clue).

45 however... the answer is not "nope". :frustrated: :laughing: "Picture e as ng"??

*stuck*

mafiaprincess
March 30th, 2007, 12:40 AM
THAT is where I got stuck in November.. After a week and a half of playing with it I gave up, and haven't thought about weff in about 5 months...

Spirit
March 30th, 2007, 01:09 AM
HAHAHAHA! 47!!

mafiaprincess, do you want a hint for 45? It's so painfully easy, I can't believe how I missed it the first time. I had the answer right the whole time... I just didn't enter it correctly. (hint)

mafiaprincess
March 30th, 2007, 01:50 AM
I was pretty sure I wasn't coming up with the correct file attachment.. Been so long now my notes are long gone.

Spirit
March 30th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Could be... I'm on the "real" 44 now, but I gave up because 42-49 were so easy, then I got a little bit stuck on the "real" 43... mind needs a break.

:)