Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New here!

debi_stevenson
November 13th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Hi All,

I am Deb, mom to :dog: Loki, :dog: Zeus, and :cat: Athena. We live in Northern California and love to snuggle up close to the fire in this newly cold weather! Nice to meet you all!

Weasel
November 13th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Hi Deb,

I am also new here my first day. My babies are Jenny, Lucy, Sophie and Handsome (all cats). They are my fur babies and I love all of them. We live in Nashville and it is getting to be winter now and a bit nippy outside. My Jenny is long haired and has a spa day 2 times a year when she gets her lion cut. This just happened recently and now she always wants to be under a blanket because she feels cold and has not adjusted just yet....poor baby. :love: It made me feel bad but she gets matted and I don't really have a choice. I hope you enjoy the forum, I am trying to learn my way through everything and hope I learn some things.

All the best, weasel

meb999
November 13th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Hiya Deb! Welcome to pets.ca!!

rainbow
November 14th, 2006, 01:28 AM
Welcome to the forum, Deb. We'd love to see pics of Loki :dog: Zeus :dog: and Athena. :cat:

Welcome to the forum, weasel. We'd also like to see pics of Jenny :cat: Lucy :cat: Sophie :cat: and Handsome. :cat: