Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my new golden puppy

Frenchy
November 12th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Here's my new puppy . And after reading all the stupid adds from people who think they are breeders and are selling anything over the internet AND for the people that has ever dumped a dog for any stupid reason,I am now a breeder ; this new hybrid magnificent race ; You are looking for a dog that doesn't shed, doesn't bark, doesn't have to go out for walks or doesn't have to be taken to the vet because you're too lazy for it but you still want a dog ? Here's a new breed for ya, they are the product of 2 females and 2 males goldens (oh yes, you read right) and they are only $800.00 a pup. A new litter every week end , I am not screening potential adopters so here's your chance . Interested ? If so call 1-800-I'M STUPID AND I WANT A DOG. Picture will follow .....

Frenchy
November 12th, 2006, 01:11 PM
ahhh, would you look at that face ! How cute is that :cloud9:

Prin
November 12th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Is that from the vacuum? Otherwise, I'm impressed at your balling up skills.:D

Frenchy
November 12th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Vacuum ? nooooo. it's a new breed ! ( yes it's the vaccum, 2 days worth of playing and rolling on the carpets...)

wdawson
November 12th, 2006, 01:29 PM
omg...i have the kitty version :D

Cathy1
November 12th, 2006, 01:32 PM
A couple of years ago I saw on the news where a woman was asking for dog hair to make sweaters. You supply the hair and she could you make a sweater for $25. :D
Here's a site that makes gifts.
www.geocities.com/roverscomb

technodoll
November 12th, 2006, 01:34 PM
too funny! :D

wdawson
November 12th, 2006, 01:40 PM
cathy1

i wear that sweater every day.( after the hugs and petting ) i'm covered:D

hazelrunpack
November 12th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Ya...we have a dog-and-a-half hiding out under and behind the refrigerator, too... I suppose one of these days I should take care of that again. thanks for the reminder, Frenchy...sigh:frustrated:

Skryker
November 12th, 2006, 02:41 PM
But it's soooo cute and fuzzy!:rolleyes:
(Hey, you should see if Paris Hilton wants one. That way, she's not harming any defenseless puppies).

Frenchy
November 12th, 2006, 02:53 PM
(Hey, you should see if Paris Hilton wants one.

Special price for her $1500.00 she can afford it . I'm having another litter as we speak...they're playing again :D

rainbow
November 12th, 2006, 11:29 PM
LOL, that's a lot of hair for two days....have you named it yet? :D

hazelrunpack
November 12th, 2006, 11:51 PM

I vote for "Froufrou". Whaddya think? What I wanna know is, does the collar stay on?:crazy:

Prin
November 13th, 2006, 02:13 AM
A couple of years ago I saw on the news where a woman was asking for dog hair to make sweaters. You supply the hair and she could you make a sweater for $25. :D
Here's a site that makes gifts.
www.geocities.com/roverscomb

That's awesome... And I do like grey. :thumbs up

Aww, but my doggies' fur isn't long enough:
which needs to be at least 2-3 inches in length, or longer.
Even more reason to adopt Bob the pyranees...:D

~michelle~
November 13th, 2006, 06:30 AM
hey if they can get a poodle friend you could even make trendy designer breeds like a goldendoodle......
too cute frenchy :) i have a few "puppies" stuck in vaccum bags.... maybe i should set them free ( I even have cat/dog hybrids :) )

Rick C
November 13th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Was there ever an ugly puppy ever invented???!!! :rolleyes:

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Frenchy
November 13th, 2006, 12:10 PM

I was thinking about Scruffy....

Frenchy
November 13th, 2006, 12:11 PM
hey if they can get a poodle friend you could even make trendy designer breeds like a goldendoodle......

We might have something here....there is some fur of Monsieur le chat in there somewhere. But then If I say this in my "add" they could not be call hybrid purebred anymore :rolleyes:

Prin
November 13th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Ooo so then you're new puppy is a "Monsieur Le Poil"? :D