Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

long time!!

raingirl
November 11th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Hey everyone. Sorry for the long break in posts!! Things have been crazy in my life. lots of longs stories. Just thought I would post to say hello!

meb999
November 11th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Hey long time no see!! welcome back Raingirl! How's handsome Odin?

jesse's mommy
November 11th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Raingirl, I've missed you! Welcome back. I hope everything is well.

Dog Mom
November 11th, 2006, 06:28 PM
good to see ya back Raingirl............does this mean you'll be postin' some pics of Handsome Odin soon :crazy:

rainbow
November 11th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Glad to see you back, raingirl. :D

phoenix
November 11th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Hi Welcome back! It's nice to 'see' you back here! Can't wait to see Odin

Skryker
November 11th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Welcome back!

Frenchy
November 11th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Hi Raingirl ! Nice to read you again ! Hope everything is allright.

Prin
November 11th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Yey Raingirl's back! :) :highfive:

I second the question:
How's Odin doing?
:)

raingirl
November 12th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Odin is good. He is loving his new home feeding regime...I am sick of cooking chicken for him though!! :)

i am actually in the planning stages of leaving my bf. been a long time coming, so things really suck right now. I love my new job though. I have made some great friends really quick, and they are being so supportive. It's still complicated, we own a car together, and the dog. It's going to kill him when I take the dog, but he is technically mine (I paid for him).

So...hopefully you all don't mind if I rant a lot in the next few months!!

meb999
November 12th, 2006, 03:03 PM
awww, that sucks Raingirl.

Rant away...

Prin
November 12th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Definitely rant away. Sorry about the boyfriend. From what you've said about your relationship in the past, I think this could be a very good thing for you (eventually ;)).:grouphug:

cpietra16
November 12th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your relationship. Times like this really suck. follow your gut feelings.

Frenchy
November 12th, 2006, 03:45 PM
So sorry Raingirl , we're here for ya :grouphug:

chico2
November 12th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Raingirl,I was first worried something had happened to Odin,glad to hear he's doing good:thumbs up
Breaking up a relationship is never easy,but whatever happens we are all here for you,glad you have supporting friends:love:

happycats
November 14th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Welcome back!
Sorry to hear about your relationship. but happy you like your new job.

Waiting for Odin pics!!:D

Schwinn
November 14th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Sorry to hear about the boyfriend situation, but I'm real glad to see you back raingirl! I was just wondering about you the other day (that and parachute pants for squirrels, but mostly about where you were and how you were doing)

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 14th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Odin is good. He is loving his new home feeding regime...I am sick of cooking chicken for him though!! :)

i am actually in the planning stages of leaving my bf. been a long time coming, so things really suck right now. I love my new job though. I have made some great friends really quick, and they are being so supportive. It's still complicated, we own a car together, and the dog. It's going to kill him when I take the dog, but he is technically mine (I paid for him).

So...hopefully you all don't mind if I rant a lot in the next few months!!

Good to hear from you Raingirl - sorry its not working with the BF - times like these you need all the support you can get - glad to have you back can't wait to see more Odin pics :D

rainbow
November 14th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Sorry to hear about what's going on with the BF :grouphug:

But glad you've got a job with great co-workers. :highfive:

We're here if you need us. ;)

raingirl
November 18th, 2006, 09:08 AM
So, I did it last night, I broke up with him. Didn't sleep much. just working on my new computer now.

It had been a while since I walked the dog at 5 am...that was refreshing this morning! i'm ok, its just going to be hard the next few weeks until he moves everything out.

btw-if anyone knows anyone (preferably female) who is looking for a place to live near the Brampton go station, i'm looking for a roommate to fill the second bedroom in my apartment!!

meb999
November 18th, 2006, 09:19 AM
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 18th, 2006, 10:13 AM
So, I did it last night, I broke up with him. Didn't sleep much. just working on my new computer now.

It had been a while since I walked the dog at 5 am...that was refreshing this morning! i'm ok, its just going to be hard the next few weeks until he moves everything out.

btw-if anyone knows anyone (preferably female) who is looking for a place to live near the Brampton go station, i'm looking for a roommate to fill the second bedroom in my apartment!!

thats a tough thing go through - especially after a long term relationship. Goodluck with the roomate - hope you find someone nice to share with :grouphug:

Prin
November 18th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Good luck, Raingirl. :) :grouphug: