Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

had a complaint from my neighbor!

Melei'sMom
November 10th, 2006, 06:12 PM
...about my music being too loud...:mad: come on! we are not in a duplex or apartment...there is a good amount of yard between us and my windows are closed!!

This is a neighbor who has teens pumping music from the house or a car at least a couple weekends a month and usually late at night, steal my parking spot and let their dog crap in my yard instead of cleaning theirs.:frustrated:

I turned my music up on a Friday afternoon...how on earth is that wrong???

and it was nothing annoying like the pounding rap crap her kids and their friend listen to...it was Cher

She also had the nerve to call me a freak because I turn up Cher and clean my house(I told her that it would be turned down when I am done my cleaning and not any sooner)
usually the cleaning takes me about an hour...today it took me over 3:evil:

Why do I always end up with a neighbor who is irrated by every little thing I do, but thinks her behavior is perfect:frustrated:

wdawson
November 10th, 2006, 08:13 PM
why did you give her your #........tell her to call the police next time........as long as its not after 10-11 pm......nothing will be done.....i hate hypocrits:evil:

Frenchy
November 10th, 2006, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=Melei'sMom;314410

...it was Cher

[/QUOTE]

I would have complain too :D just kidding. Move to Sherrington, where the neighbors are sooo far away :thumbs up

Angies Man
November 11th, 2006, 01:21 PM
:yuck:

Same with (C)rap.

Golden Girls
November 11th, 2006, 01:54 PM
I like Cher ... and love blasting her while cleaning. Bleh neighbors :) apparently it's illegal to kill them though :D

Angies Man
November 11th, 2006, 02:01 PM
I agree with Dawson, tho, I'd suggest to the neighbor that it's not late, and that if they really feel that strongly, prolly they could call the cops on me.

I've had neighbors that were day sleepers (they worked nights.) When the noise issue came up, it was done politely and I was quite happy to turn it down for them (and cut the bass.)

Frenchy
November 11th, 2006, 02:11 PM
And maybe they just don't like Cher , have you tried some Rage Against the Machine ? :evil:

Golden Girls
November 11th, 2006, 02:42 PM
I was kidding re above. You can however get ticketed for music anytime of the day if it isn't within reason. I too work nights and have called the police on my neighbor who likes French opera (if there's such a thing :confused: )She's been ticketed :evil: but I had to tape it 1st and it had to be more then 30 minutes or so.

wdawson
November 11th, 2006, 05:41 PM
frenchy

rage against the machine might do it...but coupled with system of the down.......the cops will be comin:D