heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 01:37 PM
LOok at that face

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2006, 01:41 PM
what a doll! :cloud9:

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 01:41 PM
And my buddies the one laying down is Jumbo Shrimp who i swear could be the father and looks just like the mom cat.And the other guy is Bob,it was pouring one night so i layed out 2 hand towels there for them and they took a little nap.That is it for now,took me an hour just to get those up.Will have more later.

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Is it bad for me to let him try to think i am his momma like in the morning when he gets all up on my ear and thinks he is nursing??I think it is cute my boyfriend thinks i should not let him..Also my boyfriend says he is a tabby but arent tabbys red???

Prin
November 10th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Very cute kitties.:) As far as I know those are tabbies... But then I don't know much.:D

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Then what are the orange cats called

chico2
November 10th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Heidi,there are Orange Tabbies,Brown Tabbies and whatever other colour.
My Rocky is a Brown Tabby,as are those two healthy looking cats and your little one.
The little guy/girl looks really young,sooo cute:love:
Here's a baby-pic of my Rocky.

MyBirdIsEvil
November 10th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Is it bad for me to let him try to think i am his momma like in the morning when he gets all up on my ear and thinks he is nursing??I think it is cute my boyfriend thinks i should not let him..Also my boyfriend says he is a tabby but arent tabbys red???

Any of the striped kitties are tabbies, whether they're grey, orange, brown, etc.

It's not necessarily bad to let him "nurse" on you, just keep in mind that if it becomes a habit it he'll do it even as an adult, though as long as it doesn't bother you that's fine.
I used to have a cat that would get in your hair if he liked you and suckle while drooling profusely, because my aunt who rescued him as a very young kitten let him do that. I used to wake up in the morning with cat drool all over my hair, lol.

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 04:27 PM
I didnt know that they are all tabbies thank you.I must say i do love it.and dont mind at all except when he goes for a boob.To funny he does get all up in my hair and do it,and the ear to, i think it is jsut adorable,my boyfriend thinks i should not let him do it,he is just getting better everyday,he now naps on the couch instead of under it,he is just perfect

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 04:31 PM
They are healty strays,i dont know how but i feed them 2 x a day,nothing fancy but hey it is working

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Andyour kitty is to cute,god they all look related.His blue eyes are changing now to

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Here are a few more jumbo & bob snoozing out of the rain

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 05:16 PM
just a few more

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Ok thats it, also he just loves hanging on that couch with his claws,any trick to making him stop......His condo will be here by next friday..but in the meantime when he does it i just take him off of it,but he just goes right back to hanging on it

wdawson
November 10th, 2006, 06:44 PM
they look like my felix

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Wow They Do Look Alike,i Kind Of Cant Wait For Him To Be Older So He Can Jump In Our Bed And Stuff,but God This Age Is Soo Cute........

Frenchy
November 10th, 2006, 06:55 PM
AHHHH , he's so cute ! :cloud9: My little Dweezil was just like him. Is it just me or male brown tabby cats tend to....get overweight easely ? Dweezil was ALWAYS on a diet :p It's so fun to have a kitten in the house !

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 06:58 PM
It is so fun,i cant imagine not having him around,he jsu tmakes everything complete.........I love him to death

Frenchy
November 10th, 2006, 07:04 PM
It is so fun,i cant imagine not having him around,he jsu tmakes everything complete.........I love him to death

and then you'll get a second... maybe a third.....:D

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 07:15 PM
yeah i know,thank god we have not seen his brother or sister probably would of taken him to,although our place isnt real big,one is good for now

chico2
November 11th, 2006, 06:43 AM
Awwww,are we showing off our Tabbies???
Here's my big boy at 12yrs old:cat: I love all my cats,but Rocky has a very special place in my heart,he's almost human(that might be a insult!)

Skryker
November 11th, 2006, 09:22 AM
What a :cat: :angel: ! He looks like my Dancer, too.

To keep him from climbing-well, that's a kitten thing. If you feel confident enough to do it, you can try clipping his claws. Get baby nail-clippers and nip off just the end pointy part of the claw-the curve. If his claws are clear you should be able to see the quick and avoid it. It will help if you start to do this now, as he will be used to it when he's older and not fight when you try to clip his nails. Without the curved end of the claw he won't be able to hook into things so easily and won't be able to climb the couch as well.

Skryker
November 11th, 2006, 09:25 AM
All of them have his hand in them will take better ones

In the last pic here I can see his claws are clear, so if you clip them in a well-lit room or in the sunlight, you should be able to see the quick and not get near it.

meb999
November 11th, 2006, 03:25 PM
awwww, all the tabbies are beautifull!! :love:

rainbow
November 12th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Heidiho, your little guy/girl is adorable. I love tabbies. :cloud9: And, I just found a home for a stray one here. :)

jiorji
November 12th, 2006, 12:23 AM
awwww how cute!!
baby tabby:cloud9:

heidiho
November 13th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Thank you,and those tabbies are adorable,i love the markins one that first one.Well he/she is gtting very awnry,now he/she will lay on the back of the couch and attack your head or face,trying to stop that now,but it is not easy,any ideas ????? Goes to the vet wednesday will get clippers..Cat condo will be here by thursday,cant wait..Or if we try to pet he/she and he/she is in a playful mood he/she attacks your hand,we just move him away but that doesnt work any ideas for that>??Do we let him do that to us?????Or is it a bad habit to let him get inot??

Skryker
November 13th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Definitely a bad habit. Keep some toys nearby and when s/he attacks you, give him the toy instead. Try and teach him that toys are for biting, but skin is not. Give a startled "Ouch!" and remove your hand immediately-no futher attention if he insists on biting you. (Tuck your hands in and ignore him until he settles down and stops biting.)

jiorji
November 13th, 2006, 01:57 PM
get one of those fluffy things that hang ona string and when he attacks your hand use that instead for him to play with......with his super cute kitten paws:cloud9:

heidiho
November 13th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Thank you,we will try that.This is just a kitty thing right??or is it because he was a stray kitty??We do push him away but i swear he thinks it is part of the game playing..

heidiho
November 13th, 2006, 02:30 PM
What is cat grass??Should i get some

Skryker
November 13th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Thank you,we will try that.This is just a kitty thing right??or is it because he was a stray kitty??We do push him away but i swear he thinks it is part of the game playing..

It's just a kitten thing. If they are with their Mom for months, she starts to give them a swat when they do it. He looks every inch the normal kitten!

heidiho
November 13th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Thanks,he is so fiesty but he is really a perfect kitty,i couldnt of aksed for a cuter,more playful kitten.,...What a difference in him from the first night,he is so fast,and playful and still loves sleeping on the side of the couch and under it,but will nap on the couch also,i guess it is a kitten thing but he lovees sleeping in tight dark spaces,hope he loves his condo when it comes.

heidiho
November 13th, 2006, 04:04 PM
nevermind about the cat grass question,forgot i had a thread about it