So what breed of dog are you?

Melei'sMom
November 10th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Thought I would share:dog:
http://web.tickle.com/dog/?test=dogogt
I took this test and it was funny.

apparently...

Teresa, you're a Irish Setter!

No bones about it, you're a devil-may-care Irish Setter. Fun-loving and light-hearted, life is an adventure for you — an attitude your nearest and dearest find refreshing and inspiring. Witty, with a nose for fun, you can turn any social gathering into an unforgettable event, which is why you're always at the top of the guest list. Your varied interests — anything and everything from sky-diving to club hopping — make you extremely well-rounded. Just make sure you don't get distracted and lose sight of your responsibilities. As long as you stay balanced, you're a lucky dog who will always be a kid at heart — woof!

greaterdane
November 10th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Did like the sneaky advertisements, but this is what I got

you're a Poodle!

No bones about it, you're a go-ahead-and-spoil-me Poodle. Intelligent and discerning, why should you settle for anything but the best? No good reason comes to mind. You appreciate the finer things in life, from the trendiest clothes to the best restaurants. Maintaining your health and appearance is a must — you owe it to yourself to look and feel tip-top. The result? An impeccable fashion sense, perfect grooming, and the latest must-have "toys" and accessories. Unfortunately, that can be a little intimidating to people who don't know you. They might think you're a bit cold or distant. But your close friends know better. Your nearest and dearest can see beyond the glitz and glamour to the smart, considerate person within. Woof!

phoenix
November 10th, 2006, 09:12 AM
annoying commercials!
actually, that's pretty close, I'd say! I'm not that people loving though

Dy, you're a Bernese Mountain Dog!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 10th, 2006, 10:14 AM
I am a Bernese Mountain Dog too - which is funny cause hubby and I went to the Tradex show in Abbotsford about 10 years ago just to see the Berners - we love Berners - maybe one day. I just wished they lived longer :sad:

:)

By the way Joey has now woken up the whole house cause he had to start barking at sound of that barking dog. :D

ByronsMum
November 10th, 2006, 10:53 AM
V, you're a Cocker Spaniel!

No bones about it, you're a perky, loving Cocker Spaniel. (Think Lady from Lady and the Tramp.) Playful and energetic, you're a real people person — er, dog. People can't help but fall hook, line, and sinker for your friendly, well-rounded personality and natural charm. It's a subtle thing, though — being outgoing and flirtatious, not showy, is the name of your game. Friends, co-workers, and potential dates can't help liking you. How could they not? Your winning-yet-humble ways make you popular, admired, and a joy to be around. Woof!

Hehehe!! I can be buddies with Cider! :D

SunGurl372
November 10th, 2006, 11:08 AM
K, you're a German Shepherd!

No bones, about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you — they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well. That focus and attention to detail spans from your personal to your professional life, too. Although you can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the projects you tackle, you still manage to keep cool and laid-back in social situations. You get a kick out of the little things and thrive when you're constantly busy and on-the-go. Easygoing and unpretentious, you don't need constant pampering and reassurance. A genuine, carefree pup, you're a true-blue friend, employee, and partner. Woof!

Prin
November 10th, 2006, 12:16 PM
I'm a g-shep like Sungurl...:shrug:

Frenchy
November 10th, 2006, 12:43 PM
how am I suppose to get the results ? :frustrated:

Frenchy
November 10th, 2006, 12:55 PM
I'm a g-shep like Sungurl...:shrug:

Count me in (I tought I would have been a cuter dog :p )

technodoll
November 10th, 2006, 01:03 PM
they can't be serious! :eek: LOL :D

QT, you're a Pekingese!

No bones about it, you're a trendy, A-list Pekingese. Classy and fashionable, you love to be admired. Sure, that means you can be a bit high-maintenance at times, but you're worth it, right? You shine brightest in the company of other chic, well-groomed doggies like yourself — as long as they don't steal your thunder. Full of more gossip than Entertainment Tonight, you're always up on all the latest news. You're somewhat untouchable, a definite trend-setter, and can be a smidge intimidating. You're the Ivana (or Donald) Trump of dogs. Everyone (everyone who's anyone, that is) knows that. In a word, woof.

yeaaaaaah riiiiiiiiiiight! :rolleyes: HARDLY!!

dtbmnec
November 10th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Megan, you're a Bernese Mountain Dog!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!

O.o

OK then...that's rather accurate...O.o

Megan

ByronsMum
November 10th, 2006, 02:38 PM
they can't be serious! :eek: LOL :D

QT, you're a Pekingese!

yeaaaaaah riiiiiiiiiiight! :rolleyes: HARDLY!!

ooooo... LMAO!!! You're high maintenance techno!!!!! You go girl!!! Strut your Prada shoes darling!!!

LMAO!!!

technodoll
November 10th, 2006, 02:53 PM
ooooo... LMAO!!! You're high maintenance techno!!!!! You go girl!!! Strut your Prada shoes darling!!!

what are prada shoes? :o

ByronsMum
November 10th, 2006, 03:33 PM
LOL!! Ok, you DEFINITELY buggered that test up if you don't know what Prada shoes are... :D I say re-test!!! :)

Prada is a very trendy, insanely expensive, designer label.

Anne Hathaway sporting Prada boots in the movie "The Devil Wears Prada"
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/ticket/archives/FASHION%20DEVIL%20WEARS%20PRADA.jpg

technodoll
November 10th, 2006, 03:43 PM
no really, i answered truthfully :eek: that test is corrupt! i protest! :frustrated: Was that a good movie?... am i threadjacking?

Prin
November 10th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Marko said it was "meh".

Even I know what Prada is.:rolleyes: You have to watch more Sex and the City...

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2006, 05:45 PM
that's okay, TD...I didn't know what they were either...when I saw the movie title when it first came out, I thought it was referring to a type of perfume!:o

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Those boots are hottttttttttt,wowwwwwww

brandynva
November 10th, 2006, 08:07 PM
I must say it's pretty accurate.

Brandy, you're a Collie!

No bones about it, you're a loyal, nurturing Collie. A sensitive breed, you're always approachable and very in tune with others' feelings — just like Lassie! Because of your empathetic nature, you tend to be the group psychologist to your circle of friends. Your faithful, easygoing, steadfast personality makes you a wonderful confidant; people love to come to you with their troubles. Bottom line? You're a star at interpersonal relationships and have a knack for making new friends and acquaintances wherever you go. After all, what's a Collie without a flock to look after? Since you're so giving, your buddies might not realize that you need them just as much as they need you, so make sure not to neglect yours truly. Everyone deserves some "me" time. Woof!

and I love collies! We had one growing up. I miss him.

happycats
November 10th, 2006, 08:31 PM
you're a St. Bernard!

No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals — and how well you stick to them! Focused, steadfast, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place — woof
:love:

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 08:48 PM
jeez how do you get the results???????/I went through pages of these sample things and they just kept going on and on,so i closed it

Frenchy
November 10th, 2006, 09:04 PM
jeez how do you get the results???????/I went through pages of these sample things and they just kept going on and on,so i closed it

I had a hard time too but finally got them...don't remember how ! :shrug:

meb999
November 10th, 2006, 09:31 PM
No bones about it, you're a loyal, nurturing Collie. A sensitive breed, you're always approachable and very in tune with others' feelings — just like Lassie! Because of your empathetic nature, you tend to be the group psychologist to your circle of friends. Your faithful, easygoing, steadfast personality makes you a wonderful confidant; people love to come to you with their troubles. Bottom line? You're a star at interpersonal relationships and have a knack for making new friends and acquaintances wherever you go. After all, what's a Collie without a flock to look after? Since you're so giving, your buddies might not realize that you need them just as much as they need you, so make sure not to neglect yours truly. Everyone deserves some "me" time. Woof!

:shrug:

jesse's mommy
November 10th, 2006, 10:28 PM
You're a German Shepherd!

No bones, about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you — they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well. That focus and attention to detail spans from your personal to your professional life, too. Although you can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the projects you tackle, you still manage to keep cool and laid-back in social situations. You get a kick out of the little things and thrive when you're constantly busy and on-the-go. Easygoing and unpretentious, you don't need constant pampering and reassurance. A genuine, carefree pup, you're a true-blue friend, employee, and partner. Woof!

Maya
November 10th, 2006, 11:09 PM
I'm a Pekingese too. :shrug: Just keep clicking stuff, don't click anything at the end page just go to the bottom and submit.

jiorji
November 10th, 2006, 11:42 PM
i'm a Collie.

hmm maybe.........i have nice hair:D

Hunter's_owner
November 11th, 2006, 12:27 PM
I am a Bernese Mountain Dog too :thumbs up
Sounds good to me:D

100%doglover
November 11th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Hmmmm, I want to be a BMD or a shepherd too :D But it actually sounds pretty good to be a pug!

Maria, you're a Pug!

No bones about it, you're an intelligent, playful Pug. Witty and charming, you're a lot of dog wrapped in a small package. People just love you — a wonderful approachability and sense of humor put you at the top of everyone's list. And because you're smart and quick-witted, you attract a crowd wherever you go. (Have you ever considered running for office or starting a company? You've got the charisma for either.) But that doesn't mean you can't be a little naughty or mischievous when opportunity knocks — you've definitely got a nose for fun! A happy, optimistic breed, you're admired and respected by all. Woof!

Hunter's_owner
November 11th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Yeah, being a Pug sounds like fun!!!:p :D

Golden Girls
November 11th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Wendi, you're a Scottish Terrier! shoot I thought I'd be a pitbull :)

No bones about it, you're an adventurous Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong. But we know you're just ambitious and motivated. (Being misinterpreted is such a trial, isn't it?) Besides, your can-do attitude serves you well when facing challenges at work or in your personal life. No job is too big, and absolutely no obstacle is going to stand in your way. You're always ready, willing, and able to rise to the challenge. A loyal, caring friend, you choose your pals very carefully, then stick by them through thick and thin.

Skryker
November 11th, 2006, 07:56 PM
I'm a BMD, too. Sure are lots of us on this site. ;)

pamha
November 12th, 2006, 02:17 AM
I`m a basset hound. It kind of fits but I closed out the description before I saw no one else was & forgot to copy it. :shrug:

mummummum
November 12th, 2006, 02:58 AM
How is this possible!!?!! I'm a Chihuahua???

"No bones about it, you're an energetic, devoted Chihuahua. For your breed, size definitely doesn't matter. After all, sometimes the best things (diamonds, car keys, Godiva truffles) come in small packages. Honest and straightforward, you're never afraid to speak up for what you believe in, especially if it's a cause near and dear to your heart. Having such a passionate personality can come with a few drawbacks, though. You can be moody at times, and people often find it hard to live up to your high standards. But once you make a friend, it's for life. Saucy and intense, your energy and unfailing loyalty make you a great companion. Woof!"

Surely "saucy and intense" comes in uh...a more statuesque breed? I mean come on..sure I love diamonds and heckya I'm a fireball ~ but I'm also 5'8"!! What's a girl gotta do to be say a Scottish Deerhound or a Pyrenees ?

rainbow
November 12th, 2006, 03:09 AM
After answering all the questions all I got was a "business opportunity" offer. :frustrated:

phoenix
November 12th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Up in the corner, there's a "skip this ad" thing that you have to click, then your answer comes up!

wdawson
November 12th, 2006, 10:46 AM
i'm a german shepherd

rainbow
November 12th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Up in the corner, there's a "skip this ad" thing that you have to click, then your answer comes up!

Thanks, phoenix. :o So, I'm a German Shepherd....

you're a German Shepherd!

Maxine
November 12th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Maxine, you're a Irish Setter!

No bones about it, you're a devil-may-care Irish Setter. Fun-loving and light-hearted, life is an adventure for you — an attitude your nearest and dearest find refreshing and inspiring. Witty, with a nose for fun, you can turn any social gathering into an unforgettable event, which is why you're always at the top of the guest list. Your varied interests — anything and everything from sky-diving to club hopping — make you extremely well-rounded. Just make sure you don't get distracted and lose sight of your responsibilities. As long as you stay balanced, you're a lucky dog who will always be a kid at heart — woof

Hum... I like it!:p