Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Toblerone

Lukka'sma
November 9th, 2006, 06:47 PM
I see the Christmas adds are on TV now and leading the way are adds for Toblerone. I tried one years ago and I gotta say I could not eat one of those nasty bars even with a gun to my head. They are so rank.

TeriM
November 9th, 2006, 06:50 PM
I love Toblerone! :cloud9: Got one for Christmas about 5 years ago. I was much better off not knowing how good they are!:D

Frenchy
November 9th, 2006, 06:51 PM
:eek: You don't like toblerone? I used to buy them often. It's been a long time . I will put it on my grocery list :D

rainbow
November 9th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Chocolate.....did someone mention chocolate? :cloud9: If it's chocolate, I'll eat it. :D

Frenchy
November 9th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Chocolate.....did someone mention chocolate? :cloud9: If it's chocolate, I'll eat it. :D

A coworker always gives all the girls candy and chocolate. He gave me a small chocolate bar this morning, I put it on my calculator and forgot about it. At the end of the day, I took it to eat it, it was all melted ! Since I couldn't let it go to waste,I had to lick it :p

TeriM
November 9th, 2006, 07:04 PM
A coworker always gives all the girls candy and chocolate. He gave me a small chocolate bar this morning, I put it on my calculator and forgot about it. At the end of the day, I took it to eat it, it was all melted ! Since I couldn't let it go to waste,I had to lick it :p

Yes, I believe wasted chocolate is at the top of the list of deadliest sins :D

Frenchy
November 9th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Yes, I believe wasted chocolate is at the top of the list of deadliest sins :D

Yes, it brings really bad Karma :shrug:

Prin
November 9th, 2006, 08:38 PM
mmmm tobler... I just bought a huge one at costco. 700G for $9. mmmmm

jiorji
November 9th, 2006, 08:45 PM
:eek: You don't like toblerone? I used to buy them often. It's been a long time . I will put it on my grocery list :D

hehehe yeha i can't believe it either

rainbow
November 9th, 2006, 09:22 PM
I'm eating leftover Halloween chocolate. :cloud9:

technodoll
November 9th, 2006, 09:24 PM
ooooh Toblerone! :cloud9: it also makes kick@ss chocolate fondue! just mix it 50/50 with dark chocolate and some cream... :thumbs up

wdawson
November 9th, 2006, 09:38 PM
oh toblerone is sooo good.........but the chocolate orange is better....now i'm craving http://bestsmileys.com/drooling/1.gif

Prin
November 9th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Chocolate orange rips my gums apart... :confused: :shrug:

wdawson
November 9th, 2006, 09:56 PM
then send them to me if your given any.......;)

technodoll
November 9th, 2006, 10:09 PM
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.kraftfoods.at/kraft/images/atde1/pictures/3_2_1_Jacobs%20Cappuccino%20Specials%20Toblerone.j pg

Prin
November 9th, 2006, 10:11 PM
The white one is pretty good too... ;)

~michelle~
November 10th, 2006, 06:13 AM
oh my i love toblerone..... i get one everyyear in my stocking from my parents.... their so yummy bu only eat them once a year

Dog Dancer
November 10th, 2006, 12:00 PM
I buy my son Toblerone every year for Christmas. I'm with Prin, the huge one at Costco is the pick. Usually I buy him one of each kind they put out now. And TD is right, excellent for fondu. We used to do that on New Years Eve when my son was younger and we stayed home together. When he went to Australia one year I actually mailed him Toblerone for Christmas - that cost more than the bar did, but it was tradition you know...

Prin
November 10th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Ooo can you imagine fondue with the white one? With strawberries? ooo :cloud9:

chico2
November 10th, 2006, 04:00 PM
I bought one of those HUGE Toblerone too at Costco yesterday+a box of Ferrero Rocher, good stuff!!if only for my morals:D
I also love those tins that only come out at Christmas,with mixed choclates forgot the name:confused:

heidiho
November 10th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Ok what exactly is this stuff

wdawson
November 10th, 2006, 07:00 PM
aaaahhhh chocolate:rolleyes:

Frenchy
November 10th, 2006, 07:09 PM
I bought one of those HUGE Toblerone too at Costco

NOT FAIR ! :sad: I was just at Costco and I was looking for them, either they didn't have any or I just didn't see them :evil: I bought Twix instead :shrug: I don't know what's going on this week,I'm so hungry ....

TeriM
November 10th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Sorry Prin, white chocolate :yuck:

technodoll
November 10th, 2006, 08:15 PM
toblerone cake in dark and white... need i say more? :cloud9:

http://www.lusitana.com/Receitas/Tobblerone1.jpg

cpietra16
November 10th, 2006, 08:47 PM
technodoll...you can not put up a picture without putting up the recipe...that is cruel and just wrong:yell:

Frenchy
November 10th, 2006, 08:51 PM
technodoll...you can not put up a picture without putting up the recipe...that is cruel and just wrong:yell:

If you get the recipe and if you make one you WILL have to invite me ! :p

Maya
November 10th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Yumm chocolate, I just tried Green and Black's, pretty good. They are nice too because they have lots to choose from if you can't have dairy, gluten or nuts.
http://www.greenandblacks.com/uk/categories.php?pageid=27&cid=6

glasslass
November 10th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Speaking of a Costco bargain - I'm hooked on Truffettes de France - rich dark chocolate truffles! Have to keep them cool - that high butterfat melts easily! But it's the smoothest, chocolateest, to-dye-for chocolate! Not too sweet, not too bitter, deep dark chocolate! Right now, a 1 Kg package is $9-something. Last year right after Xmas I bought several boxes for $5-something. You can bet I'll be looking for it again this year after Xmas!

Prin
November 10th, 2006, 11:50 PM
NOT FAIR ! :sad: I was just at Costco and I was looking for them, either they didn't have any or I just didn't see them :evil: I bought Twix instead :shrug: I don't know what's going on this week,I'm so hungry ....

Hey, we have almost the same taste in chocolate (from that post).

Techno, that looks AMAZING!!

I'm hooked on Truffettes de France Boo ate a whole pack of those once in his youth. :eek: That's the most dense chocolate I've ever eaten and my doggy ate them. Thank Leprechaun he threw up everything he'd eaten that day really soon afterward or else ka-ching! :rolleyes: