Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat bleeding out of butt

FelineFatale
November 8th, 2006, 10:18 PM
:confused: I took her to the animal doctor. They have her on meds but nothing is helping. It is not much blood but still a bit.

Any ideas? :confused: :confused:

Prin
November 8th, 2006, 10:19 PM
I think you need a new vet. :shrug:

FelineFatale
November 8th, 2006, 10:22 PM
there are not many near me. The aimal doctor i see is an hour away. others would be more! I was thinking that maybe it was from eating a mouse a few weeks ago. She acts and eats fine but there is a bit of blood very often after litterbox use.

I am sorry but I find this bulletin board very hard to navigate. I apologize if I'm doing something wrong

Prin
November 8th, 2006, 10:28 PM
What has your vet done so far?

Maya
November 8th, 2006, 11:41 PM
What is the medication?

rainbow
November 9th, 2006, 01:31 AM
The closest vet to you is an hour away? Where in CA do you live?

pug lover
November 9th, 2006, 03:39 PM
if your cat has been recatally bleeding for past 2 weeks i would be off to the vet again

if the cat has a tear in her intestines form a bone fragment from the mouse this is very serious

this cat needs to be seen by a vet ASAP

FelineFatale
November 11th, 2006, 09:13 PM
She was saw by the vet

where going back tomorrow. I would rather not tell you exactly where I am because I don't know everyone yet. Thankyou tho for your opinions. They gave him an xray and nothing showed up.

Laurie1956
November 16th, 2006, 08:21 AM
So what did they find? I have a friend whose cat was having bloody diarrhea and it turned out to be a parasite.

Pike
November 16th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Please have your cat seen by another vet and open a new thread with the results. Internal injury cannot be diagnosed over the internet.