Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello All! :)

aylith417
November 7th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Hi everybody. I figured I'd introduce myself, since it is reccommended and all. :) I'm a 21 yr old pre vet-med student in Kansas City, USA, and I have three rescue kitties; Serraphin (Serra for short) who was born deaf, Exon, whom I rescued after he had fallen into a 5 gallon bucket of oil when he was 4 weeks old--lots of rehab on that kitty, and Miroku (Mirri for short) who was a barn kitten that had a severe upper respiratory infection to the point where his eyes were sealed shut when he was about 6 weeks old--yay to the vet bills on his little butt! :) If anyone ever wants to know how to de-oil a submerged kitty, I'm great at that now! Just shoot me an email! :)

cpietra16
November 7th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Welcome. You sure are a great savior to these kitties. Do you have any pics. We love pictures on this board...so if you can, please do. We'll wait:D

rainbow
November 8th, 2006, 04:34 AM
Welcome to the forum and kudos to you for rescuing these poor kitties. :highfive: As mentioned, we would love to see pics of Serraphin, Exon and Miroku. :cat: :cat: :cat:

Hunter's_owner
November 9th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Welcome, and you definetly deserve a pat on the back, good work with rescuing these cats :highfive: