Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

reply to reply for thread " found kitten"

moorem
November 7th, 2006, 01:22 PM
I would take her to a vet if there is nothing else that I can do at home! I just don't want to find out that there was another option that I could do at home, after I took her to the vet and spent bookoo amounts of money for something that I could have taken care of myself

Prin
November 7th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Umm.. You don't have to reply in a new thread. We see your reply here:
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=32518

The reason you're not getting replies is probably because nobody has anything to say except "Your cat needs a vet visit."

cpietra16
November 7th, 2006, 01:55 PM
mOOREM...JUST CALL THE VET AND LET HIM KNOW WHAT YOUR SITUATION IS...HE MAY BE ABLE TO TELL YOU OVER THE PHONE, BUT HE MAY HAVE TO SEE THE KITTY...GOOD LUCK.

rainbow
November 7th, 2006, 03:31 PM
I would take her to a vet if there is nothing else that I can do at home! I just don't want to find out that there was another option that I could do at home, after I took her to the vet and spent bookoo amounts of money for something that I could have taken care of myself

There is nothing you can do to "take care of this yourself". This poor baby likely needs antibiotics which are not bookoo amounts of money. Please take her to a vet asap and post with an update. :fingerscr

Pike
November 7th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Closing thread to avoid confusion as one has already been started. Please use original thread for any replies