Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

goldens part 2

Frenchy
November 6th, 2006, 09:27 PM
My sister just found out that my bro never sent me the pictures he took from last year's holidays :mad: so she e-mailed them to me.

Frenchy
November 6th, 2006, 09:30 PM
some more , Sam watching the food,it could get away ! Second one is Merlin,my sister's older golden

jiorji
November 6th, 2006, 09:31 PM
awwww they're so cute!!!:cloud9:

wdawson
November 6th, 2006, 09:32 PM
those are great........i love goldens they are such angels.

Frenchy
November 6th, 2006, 09:32 PM
some more :D first one is Guimauve,the youngest one. second one,at my house,I think I was trying to get the dogs together for a nice picture ! Didn't work too well.

wdawson
November 6th, 2006, 09:36 PM
ahh........4 goldens and a few bottles of wine.....the best friday night:D

Frenchy
November 6th, 2006, 09:40 PM
there was a fifth golden but I don't know why he wasn't in the kitchen :D The big one in front of me is Sam,licking my face :eek: and Daisy tried to get away ; no picture no picture !:cool:

wdawson
November 6th, 2006, 09:45 PM
your house must be a fun place when you come home and at feeding time.......all those wagging tails..........it's great you take them in :thumbs up

Prin
November 6th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Great pics! I'd ask you how you tell them apart, but I should know that already...:D

TeriM
November 7th, 2006, 02:25 AM
Great pictures. Just a question, how often do you need to vacumn? I thought two dogs/2 cats was bad enough, always little fur bunnies sharing the house with us (good thing I don't have to feed them too! :D ).

rainbow
November 7th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Beautiful doggies, Frenchy.....thanks for sharing. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 7th, 2006, 09:32 AM
I think I was trying to get the dogs together for a nice picture ! Didn't work too well.

I think it worked great!!!! :crazy: Love the pics :cloud9:

Hunter's_owner
November 7th, 2006, 09:56 AM
I love the pics:thumbs up

It reminds me of being at my uncle's house not too long ago
At one point, he had 5 goldens. :cloud9: What a happy household it was. Now 4 of them have passed :sad: and the yougnest is alone, but she is loving all the extra attention she now gets. We refer to her as Hunter's girlfriend:D

A house full of goldens = lots of lovin:love:

Frenchy
November 7th, 2006, 12:08 PM
how often do you need to vacumn? .

My dogs don't shed a lot so I vacuum once a week (I use swiffer in between) but fosters usually shed a lot in the first 2 weeks, normal for dogs in a new situation. Right now,I vacuum every 2 days :D