Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A couple of fallpics,Vinnie,Rocky,Chico and Bailey.

chico2
November 6th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Beautiful day today +15C and sunny...here's Rocky in HIS cat-nip plantation(again):D and Vinnie hoping to get that juicy little Chickadee..

chico2
November 6th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Chico being his cute little(big) self...

chico2
November 6th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Bailey getting treats and resting after a long walk,yeah,that's little old me...

cpietra16
November 6th, 2006, 01:38 PM
In my second life I want to be one of your pets:D

Prin
November 6th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Very cute pics. They all look so spoiled. :cloud9:

technodoll
November 6th, 2006, 02:32 PM
beautiful photos! and wow, chico is one FAT cat, LOL :D but glossy-soft looking... and i just :love: vinnie's eyes, they constantly amaze me.

chico2, i LOVE your hair btw :thumbs up

chico2
November 6th, 2006, 03:46 PM
TD,Thank's! All natural whiteish/gray:D and Chico really is not fat,for some reason he looks like a buddah in that picture.
Now,Vinnie on the other hand,is getting there,he eats everything!
I too am always amazed by his eyes and probably always will be,he is the sweetest little guy,oh well,they all are...:cat:
Bailey is getting fat though,the only time she walks is with hubby and me:sad:
CPietra,I don't think any animal could have a better home than with you,it was easy for me,I had my cats since kittenhood.
You rescue unwanted grown cats with problems,who could measure up to that,any cat coming to you is a very lucky one.:cloud9:

Frenchy
November 6th, 2006, 08:05 PM
All the pets look so comfy :cloud9: Is Bailey ok with your cats ?

rainbow
November 7th, 2006, 03:10 AM
I can never pick a favourite....your cats always look fantastic and so content. :cloud9:

chico2
November 7th, 2006, 05:48 AM
Frenchy,they are ok with each other with a chainlink fence between them(Bailey beeing my neighbors dog),the cats go inside before we take Bailey for a walk.
After the walk,in nice weather,we stay in my backyard for a while,to cuddle and give her treats(low-cal dried liver-treats)..
I think Bailey would chase the cats,she likes to chase anything that moves:D

Lissa
November 7th, 2006, 10:52 AM
I love Vinnie - he is SO stunning!

And Bailey always looks so happy! I bet she loves walking with you:love:

Prin
November 7th, 2006, 10:56 AM
chico2, i LOVE your hair btw :thumbs upI was going to say that too, but I didn't know if it was proper.:D Your hair looks great. When I turn white in about 10 years, you can laugh at me- I'll probably be neon white.... Glow in the dark white... With my skin, I'll reflect the sun so much it might cause global warming to stop completely.:D

Ok, back to the cats.:cloud9: