Mahealani770
November 5th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Here's some new pics of Nicky...

Prin
November 5th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Yey! He looks so happy. :)

Mahealani770
November 5th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Yeah, these pics are from yesterday, "new kitty day". Nicky was so excited and really didn't pay much attention to her. We were all shocked. The kitty seems more aggressive towards Nicky than the other way around. I hope they get close and play with eachother. That would be so cool!

I love this pic of Nicky, it's freakin hilarious!

jesse's mommy
November 5th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Yey, Nicky! I love seeing pictures of Nicky.

wdawson
November 5th, 2006, 06:28 PM
he looks so happy.........what a sweetie

Mahealani770
November 5th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Awe, thanks guys. Jessi - I know you love pics of Nicky. I think of you every time I take pics of him..lol Sorry I don't have more!

Frenchy
November 5th, 2006, 07:30 PM
I said it before , he looks like a mini golden :D

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Nicky sure is a little doll! :thumbs up Is he doing better now?:pray:

rainbow
November 5th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Nicky always looks like such a happy little boy. I must have missed the thread about you getting a kitty. Is this one of the ones from the pet store? Congratulations....I'll have to go look to see if there pics posted elsewhere. :D

Mahealani770
November 6th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by: Hazelrunpack
Nicky sure is a little doll! Is he doing better now?

Well, unfortunately Nicky is still soiling and everything else when we're gone. It's not every day, but sometimes he does it right after we've taken him out. It just does't make any sense. I've tried everything and nothing works, so I've basically come to the conclusion that he's always going to soil in the house :frustrated:

technodoll
November 6th, 2006, 10:10 AM
what a pretty, happy boy! :)

i really :pray: that some day, magically, he stays clean in the house :pawprint:

Mahealani770
November 6th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the compliments everyone! And Techno..I'm with ya! I need all the prayers I can get for help with Nicky:o

Bushfire2000
November 6th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Nicky is a doll. I'm on dial up (ya some people realy do still use it) so I don't often look at the pictures because it takes too long but I had to have a look at Nicky. He's great and still very lucky to have you.