Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I have a Question.

MissSarah
November 5th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Okay, I'm new. and i have had Gerbils for over 2 years. and at one time they all died pretty much around the same time. it was only because it started getting very warm, and we had to go one a trip, and we took one i had about 3 and i could only take one, and i was very sad. we were gone for the weekend, and came back. and They both passed away. :( and i cried all day. The other one was fine, and about 2 months later she passed away, i had her for 2 years. :( so it was even harder to see my Bay go like that, and then after all that i got a gecko, I have only had her for about 5 months. she is very tiny when i got her, she is very sweet. anyways, you you think it was a bad idea to just jump to a gecko after having Gerbils for so long? Thanks for yout time is reading.

_-Sarah-_

MyBirdIsEvil
November 5th, 2006, 06:16 PM
anyways, you you think it was a bad idea to just jump to a gecko after having Gerbils for so long? Thanks for yout time is reading.

I think it's a bad idea to jump into getting ANY animal without researching them a lot first.
What kind of gecko is she? Has she been eating good and moving around and everything? As long as you do a lot of reading about her diet and enviromental needs she should be ok.

MissSarah
November 5th, 2006, 06:55 PM
I think it's a bad idea to jump into getting ANY animal without researching them a lot first.
What kind of gecko is she? Has she been eating good and moving around and everything? As long as you do a lot of reading about her diet and enviromental needs she should be ok.

Oh yea, i did all my time looking up about them. She is a lepord gecko. I pretty much know eveyrthing about her. :)