- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

A grey but fun walk

November 5th, 2006, 01:36 PM
We haven't been by the river lately because of the rain, but the dogs were squirrely today, so off we went!

Time to get the zoomies out!

Running full out:

A momentary pause

That didn't last long!

No matter how hard he tries, Fingal just can't catch Bronwyn.

Unless she's not running, of course!

And there's always something new to sniff out.

November 5th, 2006, 01:38 PM
That momentary pause one is amazing! Looks like they had fun.:highfive:

November 5th, 2006, 01:42 PM
And I was playing around with the camera, too.

My fav tree and pond angle, November style:

The whole pond

Some summac

A rose in my neglected back garden. It's a tough little rose bush and has been blooming away like crazy, even today.

November 5th, 2006, 01:43 PM
That momentary pause one is amazing! Looks like they had fun.:highfive:

When I saw the picture here at home, I so wished I'd been closer to them!

:D They hit the couch and haven't twitched in 2 hours!

November 5th, 2006, 01:44 PM
How big is the pic? If it's big enough, you can crop them out of it and still have enough detail...:o

November 5th, 2006, 01:49 PM
It's 1600x1200, 924kb. Camera is 4 megapixels. I'll have to try and crop it. I think blown up and framed, it could be a good picture.

November 5th, 2006, 01:49 PM
I like the pause one ! How did you get them to stop ? That's a nice place to take them for a walk.... I mean a run !

November 5th, 2006, 01:52 PM
I think blown up and framed, it could be a good too! :)

November 5th, 2006, 01:52 PM
I didn't get them to stop like that :o. My daughter was calling to them, and I just happened to snap at the right time. :o

They were really good about not going too far, and coming back (eventually) when called. It helped that there was no one else down there. I thought Fingal was going to go for a swim after some ducks, but he changed his mind. Whew!:D

November 5th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Great pics and they obviously had a blast. I also love the "pause" one and hope Prin's suggestion works as it would be great to have it framed. :fingerscr

November 5th, 2006, 07:37 PM
what an awesome place for zoomies! :cloud9: i too would be all out, in their place! thanks for sharing photos of your afternoon, they both look great! can never get enough you know :D

November 6th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Here's a cropped version of "A Momentary Pause"-they look so happy!:cloud9:

I have the full version as my desktop now. :D

November 6th, 2006, 06:39 AM
Skryker,great pics:thumbs up I did not even know you had two beautiful black dogs,like Prin:confused:
LOVE to see dogs running having fun:dog:

November 7th, 2006, 12:27 PM
The pups joined our family last December, chico, and it was while looking for info about dogs (to refresh my dusty dog owner memories!) that I found So, another big :thumbs up for my pups! (and an :angel: :cat: for poor Dancer-cat for putting up with them!)

November 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM
That cropped version is funny. I would never have seen the ear flipped back otherwise.:D :thumbs up

November 7th, 2006, 12:39 PM
:o Neither would I! He looks less goofy from far away. Ah, well, he is a goof, and he's always really happy to be running around like that. If only he could catch Bronny!:D