Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Member Hello

TeriM
November 4th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Hello everyone, after a few months of lurking I decided to jump on board. I have two dogs .. Lucy - Yellow Lab aged 10, Riley - Black Lab aged 6 months ... and two cats Desi - Female Torti 7 years and Fred - Maine Coone Mix aged 3 years. I would love to have more but hubby is currently drawing the line with the new puppy. Once I figure it out how I will post pictures. Looking forward to chatting.

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Welcome aboard, TeriM!

TeriM
November 4th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Dogs on beach at Tofino

TeriM
November 4th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Pictures of the cats

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2006, 12:13 AM
ahh...pictures... :cloud9: Pretty kitties, but I have to admit that I'm partial to dogs in water. :thumbs up I'm glad you figured out how to post pics (I'm an unabashed picture junkie :D )! Again, welcome to the forum.

TeriM
November 5th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the welcome. This final picture was a few weeks ago, was trying to get some of the fall colours but very hard to get both to pose together (or the puppy to stay still more than 10 sec).

Prin
November 5th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Great pics! Welcome to the board!

rainbow
November 5th, 2006, 12:33 AM
The pics are great. :thumbs up Welcome to the forum. :D

Frenchy
November 5th, 2006, 12:40 AM
ahhhh love all the pics ! Soft spot for Lucy :cloud9:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 6th, 2006, 09:26 PM
I love pics of doggies running and frolicking through the water - happy belated welcome. :D

erykah1310
November 6th, 2006, 09:53 PM
Welcome and very beautiful pets!

One question though..... how can you ( and others) only lurk for long periods of time??? I found the site and jumped right in.:shrug: :D

~michelle~
November 6th, 2006, 10:08 PM
erykah, i agree how come there is so much stalking before joining???? weird.... but welcome to the board and glad to took the plunge. BEAUTIFUL babies you have there

Prin
November 6th, 2006, 11:44 PM
I lurked for a while, but couldn't join till I had a paying email... But lurking was hard... I wanted to answer so badly!! :D

A year and a half later, it's almost out of my system (but then new members join and I start over.:D).

All that to say, it's good that there's another BC person here, because us east coast night owls can only stay up so late.:D

TeriM
November 7th, 2006, 01:28 AM
Well, started lurking part time when researching dog food. Found lots of good info. No offense intended here but some of those threads on feeding are pretty vocal :D at first glance. After reading more I found I really respected the information and it's providers and then started getting sucked into other stuff. Finally decided I spent too much time looking at other crap on internet ie. celeb makeup/breakup and thought this would be much more positive use of my time :D .

rainbow
November 7th, 2006, 02:59 AM
Finally decided I spent too much time looking at other crap on internet ie. celeb makeup/breakup and thought this would be much more positive use of my time .

LOL....too bad you didn't join earlier so you could have contributed to this thread:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=30443&highlight=suri

TeriM
November 7th, 2006, 08:12 PM
LOL, Well that was an entertaining read!

Prin
November 7th, 2006, 08:55 PM
No offense intended here but some of those threads on feeding are pretty vocal :D at first glance.GAAASSSP!
:eek: I'm so offended! :eek: :eek:

Just kidding. Yeah, it's hard to get into the rhythm sometimes because we're all a little passionate..:o

cpietra16
November 7th, 2006, 09:28 PM
I love your kitties...especially the one in the bowl...so cute. The dogs seem to be having a hell of a time:D