Frenchy
November 4th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Newcomer Pavarti

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Pavarti looks very happy to be with you! :cloud9:

susieqt
November 4th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Pavorati looks cute; he has the look of a dog that is not sterilized, am I right?

Frenchy
November 4th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Pavorati looks cute; he has the look of a dog that is not sterilized, am I right?

It's Pavarti ; :queen: and I don't think she's spayed. I couldn't find a scar. Suzieqt, you can tell by the look of a dog if he's neutered ? Will found out this wenesday at the vet if she's payed and her age. They tought at the pound that she was about 6 yr old. So I have 2 females to get spayed now :eek: I tried to get some outside pics of the 4 of them but they move too much :p

chico2
November 4th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Frenchy,are they your dogs or fosters??Beautiful by the way!:love:

Frenchy
November 4th, 2006, 05:15 PM
The boys are mine , Molly and Pavarti are fosters. So for now girls rules at my house :D

100%doglover
November 4th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Really cute pics, especially of Pavarti outside :)

susieqt
November 4th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Oh, sorry, Frenchie, I thought SHE was a HE! I can usually tell if a male dog is not altered because their head seems to be larger and they have a much more excited look in their eyes when around other dogs.;)

Prin
November 4th, 2006, 07:29 PM
oh yeah, Susie, I see that too! Only I don't call it an "excited look", I call it a "stressed out look". When I see it, I don't understand how people don't neuter. Their dog would just look so much better (aka destressed).:D

Anyway, Frenchy the first pic is awesome. I love the lighting.:thumbs up

susieqt
November 5th, 2006, 01:15 AM
You're right, Prin, I should have said "stressed out" look; that is the best way to describe them!

rainbow
November 5th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Love the pics. Pavarti looks like she fits right in. :love:

Frenchy
November 5th, 2006, 01:37 AM
Love the pics. Pavarti looks like she fits right in. :love:

Yep,that's the 'problem'. Both Pavarti and Molly fit right in ! :cloud9:

chico2
November 5th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Oh,Oh I see Frenchy as the owner of 4 beautiful Goldens :love:

rainbow
November 5th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Looks good on her too. ;)

wdawson
November 5th, 2006, 09:18 PM
frenchy

how do you do it?

i would end up with all the dogs:eek: .....you are doing a good thing....more than most....myself included.........:thumbs up to all that rescue and foster

Frenchy
November 5th, 2006, 11:14 PM
frenchy

how do you do it?

i would end up with all the dogs:eek: .....you are doing a good thing....more than most....myself included.........:thumbs up to all that rescue and foster

The trick is to already own 2-3 dogs. So you just can't keep the third or fourth one ! We always find wonderful people to adopt them. Makes it easier .

jiorji
November 5th, 2006, 11:30 PM
when can we expect Goldens Part 2?? :o
Pavarti....erm ...BELLA is so cute with her little happy golden face :cloud9:

Frenchy
November 5th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Part 2 will be next week end. Thanks to time change it's already dark when I get back from work and my house is too dark to take good pics :shrug:

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2006, 11:41 PM
The trick is to already own 2-3 dogs. So you just can't keep the third or fourth one !

Well, I can tell ya...that doesn't always work! LOL :crazy:

Frenchy
November 5th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Well, I can tell ya...that doesn't always work! LOL :crazy:

It works for me, I just have to look at my bank account ! :yell:

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2006, 11:51 PM
It works for me, I just have to look at my bank account ! :yell:

LOL Yeah, we used to have one of those... These days we just make direct deposits at the vet instead! :D

Frenchy
November 6th, 2006, 12:02 AM
LOL Yeah, we used to have one of those... These days we just make direct deposits at the vet instead! :D

I told my vet he would have to meet with me before ANY renovation. He told me I could at least choose the paint colour ! But only one wall. I think I deserve much more :cool:

hazelrunpack
November 6th, 2006, 12:06 AM
I told my vet he would have to meet with me before ANY renovation. He told me I could at least choose the paint colour ! But only one wall. I think I deserve much more :cool:

Just one wall!?! I agree...you deserve way more than that!:thumbs up

Rick C
November 6th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Beautiful Golden's Frenchy!!

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca