Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

judeem

judeem
November 3rd, 2006, 01:53 PM
:ca: Hello everybody. I just joined this forum and would like to say hello. I have four cats. Long story about that. Used to have six. Hoping to find answers to the many questions about my pets and help anybody else if I can.

chico2
November 3rd, 2006, 03:58 PM
Welcome to the Forum Judeem:thumbs up
I have 3 cats and if you have any questions,just ask ahead,we have tons of helpful people here.
Of course pics would be great!!

judeem
November 3rd, 2006, 06:57 PM
:ca: Hi I just wanted to ask a question for my friend. She has two chicwawas. One male and one female. The male dogs nails are cutting my friends arms etc. gets excited and sits on them etc. She wanted to know if vets declaw dogs the same as they do cats. I have no idea so I have been searching for a site like this. I hope this is a ok question to ask here. If so she wanted me to find a list of vets who would do it. I dont like the idea but they stay in the house or backyard. I have a cat that is declawed and he wanders outside once in a while. Any comments or information. thanks

Prin
November 4th, 2006, 01:42 AM
No. They don't declaw dogs. They do cut the nails. Umm.. you should know, this site is VERY anti-declawing anything.

Here, read up on why:
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=28103