Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hazelrunpack is the winner of the BB contest that ended on Oct. 31 2006

marko
November 3rd, 2006, 07:09 AM
Congratulations to hazelrunpack who has won 75 dollars of Pets.ca Merchandise. :party: :highfive: :) :D :party:

Please congratulate hazelrunpack!

Our next contest has already started. There is nothing to do except register. If you are already registered and have posted at least once 3 months before the contest deadline you are entered. The prize is 75 dollars of Pets.ca merchandise.

Way to go hazelrunpack!

Hunter's_owner
November 3rd, 2006, 07:29 AM
Hey congrats Hazel!!!:crazy: :party: :thumbs up

jawert1
November 3rd, 2006, 08:14 AM
Congrats Hazel!

technodoll
November 3rd, 2006, 08:22 AM
what contest? as usual... i am in the dark :frustrated:

Dog Mom
November 3rd, 2006, 08:54 AM
Wooo congrats Hazel!!! :crazy:

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2006, 09:12 AM

Me, too, TD! I don't even remember entering (though I vaguely remembered seeing something about a contest while I was looking around after joining... :D )

But I have to say that Marko's email brightened up an otherwise dismal week :thumbs up

Thanks, everybody.

ByronsMum
November 3rd, 2006, 10:07 AM
:D Congrats hazelrunpack!!! Whatcha gonna get with you $75????!!!:D

papillonmama
November 3rd, 2006, 10:12 AM
Congratulations Hazelrunpack!:party:

jiorji
November 3rd, 2006, 10:35 AM
wooohoo!! Congrats!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :pawprint:

technodoll
November 3rd, 2006, 10:36 AM
yeah, how will you spend your winnings? :D

Frenchy
November 3rd, 2006, 11:14 AM

Me too ! :confused: Congrats Hazelrunpack ! :party:

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2006, 12:11 PM
:D Congrats hazelrunpack!!! Whatcha gonna get with you $75????!!!:D

Well, Princess-Queen Cass is getting her very own ID tag with a crown on it...and I'm not sure what everyone else is getting. They don't even know we've won yet--they're all out digging up...er...playing with the moles... :D

Prin
November 3rd, 2006, 12:28 PM
YEYYY! Somebody we know!!! Congrats, Hazel! :highfive:

Oh, btw, I think the $75 worth of stuff is already picked out for you (might not get to choose), but you'd have to ask marko for sure...

rainbow
November 3rd, 2006, 09:17 PM
Congratulations HRP !!! http://bestsmileys.com/happy/5.gif Whad'ya get? :D

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2006, 10:27 PM
Congratulations HRP !!! http://bestsmileys.com/happy/5.gif Whad'ya get? :D

Not sure :shrug: I know that Cass is getting an ID tag for her collar--it has a crown on it because she's the Princess-Queen of the Pack. Marko needed to know the style, size, and what should be printed on it--so I know for sure that an ID tag is coming. But I do believe that Prin is right--I think it's a 'package deal' so I won't know what else is in it till it gets here. It'll be just like Christmas!:cloud9: :D

marko
November 6th, 2006, 08:40 AM
To all those in the dark...every member is automatically entered in this ongoing BB contest with draws 3-4 times a year, so long as they have posted at least 1 time within 3 months of the contest deadline date

You can always check out the first forum (the Pets.ca - Bulletin board and Contest Information ) for updates. Here's the latest thread below.
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=32379

thx

Marko

Ptrcmcc6
November 15th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Congraulations, Hazel on your winning!!

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2006, 12:21 PM
The long-awaited package arrived today (after an apparent mauling by the grizzly bears that work in Customs, but with a little...lotta...tape, everything survived nicely):D and the Pack went wild with excitement! They think it's Christmas! We rip open the bag and:

*drum roll puhleeessssseeeeeee!*

The two Kong frisbees were an instant success! I think Lil Belle had seen one of those in her former life--she glommed onto one of them and they are inseparable!

The charms wouldn't last a minute on our galoots' collars--but they will look so great on some picture frames we have! :thumbs up

There is a little flashing collar pendant that Ember wants to wear tonight--he's hoping it will mesmerize the flying squirrels so he can get closer to them. :crazy: I tell him it's not likely, but he can dream, can't he?

There are some brightly colored rescue decals for the doors in case of fire (great timing on those--our old ones are getting pretty faded). ;)

And finally, there is a triple-headed toothbrush and paste. Cass took one look at that and said "nyuh-uh...looks dangerous to me...we'll let Ridgy try it"... So Ridge (the youngest and, coincidentally, the one who has the most troublesome teeth) will get to try the new-fangled toothbrush at the afternoon grooming! :thumbs up

Cass will be getting her Princess-Queen ID tag separately and she's really looking forward to that, too.

So the package was a great succes, Marko! Thanks a million! And thanks pet.ca, the best bulletin board on the web!! :highfive:

Prin
November 18th, 2006, 12:40 PM
kong frisbees?! :eek:

technodoll
November 18th, 2006, 12:43 PM
And finally, there is a triple-headed toothbrush and paste.

i'm trying to picture that but just can't... do you have a photo? :o

Prin
November 18th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Oh I think I know that... It's like the brushes form sort of a 3 sided box that fits all around the teethies...

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2006, 12:48 PM
kong frisbees?! :eek:

Yeah--they're red, a little softer than the regular Kongs, and they're evidently just the most excellent things in the world to chase!

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: all running full-out down the hill after them! :thumbs up great stuff!

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Oh I think I know that... It's like the brushes form sort of a 3 sided box that fits all around the teethies...

I can try to scan the picture on the box... hmmm might take a little while, TD, but yep, Prin has obviously seen one! I've never seen anything quite like it before!

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Here ya go, TD (if I can get it to load this time...&^#%@$ slow connection! :yell: ):

It even comes with toothpaste! :thumbs up

technodoll
November 18th, 2006, 01:46 PM
oh! my! god!

it looks like some kind of alien machine, LOL! :D

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2006, 01:48 PM
oh! my! god!

it looks like some kind of alien machine, LOL! :D

LOL I think that's what Cass thought, too. I've never seen such a worried look on her face! She was relieved when I told Ridge she was going to get the new toothbrush... :dog:

meb999
November 18th, 2006, 02:22 PM
wooohoo! Lucky Hazel...sounds like fun. i'm sure even Ridge won't be too thrilled about the toothbrush though :D

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2006, 02:25 PM
i'm sure even Ridge won't be too thrilled about the toothbrush though :D

I don't know about that--she's the baby so she only gets paw-me-down toys...this'll be something just for her and she's always liked getting her teeth brushed! I'll keep you posted...we'll be grooming in just a few minutes...;)

Frenchy
November 18th, 2006, 02:33 PM
I'm so glad Hazel ! With 6 dogs you sure could use that stuff ! :thumbs up COOOOL toothbrush !

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Ridge wasn't too sure about the toothbrush as I approached her with it, but she opened up when I asked and settled down once it was in her mouth where she couldn't see it anymore. :D It does a good job. If I can convince her to not clench her jaw tomorrow, I might even be able to get her rearmost teeth! LOL I think it'll work great--she loves to get her teeth brushed! She'll loosen up.

They all loved the minty toothpaste that came with the brush. (Me too--smells a lot better than the poultry stuff we usually use! :thumbs up )

Amy's Mom
November 18th, 2006, 04:22 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Hazel
With that many doggies, you deserve it.
:thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up :dog:

marko
November 20th, 2006, 01:19 PM
So glad you liked the prizes Hazelrunpack!

To anyone that finds the toothbrush intriguing, we do sell it on this site here.
(blatant plug) :shrug:

But we've been told many times that it's a great product.

http://www.pets.ca/onlinestore/module.php?name=onlinestore&func=viewprod&product=121