Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New boy

angeldogs
November 2nd, 2006, 01:14 PM
Well new boy in the house.My brother and his family lives with us and they adopted a rescue.His name at first was cujo.And my obedience trainer was the one to rescue him.and changed his name to Ben.So far so good with Jag and Ben.He gets fixed on Monday.He is ajusting to his new life well and hates it when my brother leaves.Going to get him on the forum.would be good for him.Well here he is

Prin
November 2nd, 2006, 01:16 PM
Cool doggie. It seems that all doggies who look similar are called Cujo.. Or maybe just the ones I notice.

Congrats to your bro!

angeldogs
November 2nd, 2006, 01:19 PM
Told he is mastiff/sheppard X.he a real sweat heart.

angeldogs
November 2nd, 2006, 01:21 PM
Prin.Bro say's thanks

technodoll
November 2nd, 2006, 01:27 PM
what a cool mix! he's gonna be a big boy! looks sooo sweet... what is his story? and yes, the more people on the forum looking to learn and exchange knowledge, the better :highfive:

congratulations on your new addition, he is just sooo charming and sweet :cloud9:

angeldogs
November 3rd, 2006, 06:07 AM
Thanks Technodoll.Our obedience trainer rescued him.She said when she got him you could see his hip bones,ribs and spine.Had worms.About 25lbs under weight.She got some weight back on him.She wanted me and the wife to take him said no.still alot of work with jag.then we seen him and she offered him again and said no.heart broken of course.Took my brother to see him and he picked him.would calm right down with my bro.So he took him.And just has to pay for the nutering.Which is on Monday.he's 6 months old.And that's all we know.Trainers happy he got a good home.She knows jags story and the job i've done with him.and we have him in our lives which is all good.

chico2
November 3rd, 2006, 06:49 AM
What a heartwarming story,Ben is a very lucky little boy:dog:
Love his"different"look,he looks a little like an African wild dog:)

angeldogs
November 6th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Thanks Chico2.My brother joined the forum.We asked my trainer his back ground tonite when we dropped him off for her to take him to be nutured this morning.and she didn;t know much other than whet see told us.He's a good boy.

rainbow
November 6th, 2006, 04:23 AM
Love his markings and tell your brother to keep posting pics. :D Hope Ben and Jag become real buddies and kudoes to your bro :highfive: for rescuing this handsome fellow. :thumbs up

cpietra16
November 6th, 2006, 07:57 AM
His face shows such loyality...is that your brother standing behind him in the first picture? It's almost looks like Ben doesn't want him to walk away..

Frenchy
November 6th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Thanks to you and your bro to give this dog a second chance in life ! :thumbs up

angeldogs
November 7th, 2006, 04:03 AM
yes thats my bro.Ben has been like that with him the fist time he saw him.now fixed and chipped he comes home today.him and jag get along.jag show him who boss when ben tried.bens 55lbs at 6 months.so i can see him challanging jag again when he gets bigger and older.and we will post more pics.

Prin
November 7th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Great pics! I came in here thinking this was the November "pets in hats" challenge and I was all, cute doggies, but where are the hats? :D

I'm glad he's settling in nicely. He's a lucky boy.:)