Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

peruvian hairless dog

technodoll
November 2nd, 2006, 09:44 AM
i met one on my way to work this morning :eek: sweet doggy, wearing a jacket of course, but man! hairless dog... i guess good for people with allergies but in this harsh winter climate... better have lots of $$ for warm doggy clothes!

he looked liket his, but with no fuzz on his head (they're not completely hairless, they have a few hairs here and there, like arm hair on a woman?)

http://imagineressources.linternaute.com/document/image/540/chien-animaux-domestiques-peruvian-pachacamac-850618.jpg

Prin
November 2nd, 2006, 11:49 AM
Nekkid dogs aren't my kind of dogs...

Nekkid kitties on the other hand...

This is one of the ones CK had.
I love him...

mafiaprincess
November 2nd, 2006, 11:51 AM
That pup isn't my thing, but I find hairless chinese crested mighty cute :)

technodoll
November 2nd, 2006, 12:08 PM
i find hairless creatures just plain creepy :eek:

jiorji
November 2nd, 2006, 12:12 PM
they have furless piggies too :(
I no fan of those kind of pets, not even teh cats. I love the tiny undercoat hairs stuck in my nose or eyes :thumbs up

jessi76
November 2nd, 2006, 12:29 PM
I like them when they look like they are SUPPOSED to look like that. like the chinese crested with the nicely groomed and feathery tufts, or the totally hairless varieties of cats and such. it's those (like the one posted) that look like they've lost their fur or hair... like they're sick or something..... that I'm not a big fan of. I'm sure they're wonderful pets, great dogs, with their own unique qualities though.