Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

November Photo Challenge: Pets in Hats

technodoll
November 1st, 2006, 08:31 PM
kay... here goes the first of many, many photos that will appear in this thread! :D

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/P1010006_2.jpg

wdawson
November 1st, 2006, 08:33 PM
lol...i'm hoping to get one half that good :D

jiorji
November 1st, 2006, 08:35 PM
lol no fair you already had those stocked up:rolleyes:
I'll have many "cats in hats" piccies...soon...when they're hungry enough to allow dress up in exchange for food :evil:

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 08:41 PM
It is fair because she was the inspiration for the challenge..:D Oh and I think old pics of cats in hats count too because that's a bit harder.. ;)

technodoll
November 1st, 2006, 08:44 PM
It is fair because she was the inspiration for the challenge..

it's true! "they made me do it" :o

i think this thread will yield some very interesting, loveable, funny and cute photos! :highfive:

wdawson
November 1st, 2006, 08:47 PM
cats a bit harder is an understatment..........i'll take pics of my missing fingers and post them in the next photo thread......pets with human limbs..:eek:

Frenchy
November 1st, 2006, 08:48 PM
So I just have to make them sit down wearing a hat ? Eaaaaaaaasy ! But not tonight. Oh,a question, where am I suppose to find a hat for Monsieur le chat ??? :p

Frenchy
November 1st, 2006, 08:49 PM
cats a bit harder is an understatment..........i'll take pics of my missing fingers and post them in the next photo thread......pets with human limbs..:eek:

Yours is not declawed either :D

mafiaprincess
November 1st, 2006, 08:49 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Mafia_Princess/IMG_0319.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Mafia_Princess/IMG_0318.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Mafia_Princess/IMG_0256.jpg

Frenchy
November 1st, 2006, 08:51 PM
OMG Mafiaprincess, this is not fair ! :mad: you should not be allowd in these challenges. Cider is waaaaay toooo cuuuuute :cloud9: She should model :thumbs up

wdawson
November 1st, 2006, 08:54 PM
Yours is not declawed either :D

nope........all nails........but the teeth worry me:eek: lol

Byrd
November 1st, 2006, 08:54 PM
Cider suits the pimpin' look!

technodoll
November 1st, 2006, 08:55 PM
cider rules!!! yeah!! :crazy:

wdawson
November 1st, 2006, 08:58 PM
hmm guess i'm hat shopping tomorrow........great pics so far.....and less than an hour in........this will be fun and popular.

mafiaprincess
November 1st, 2006, 08:58 PM
OMG Mafiaprincess, this is not fair ! :mad: you should not be allowd in these challenges. Cider is waaaaay toooo cuuuuute :cloud9: She should model :thumbs up

Heh heh. We just love attention :o
Wanna help find me a man since she's so cute? She should attract them for me everywhere but hasn't been pulling her weight in that department lately. :p

mafiaprincess
November 1st, 2006, 08:59 PM
hmm guess i'm hat shopping tomorrow........great pics so far.....and less than an hour in........this will be fun and popular.

I'm personally in love with my digicam.. Don't know why I didn't splurge before. So much more fun when you can just go take a fun pic and share :dog:

technodoll
November 1st, 2006, 09:11 PM
OK here is dakotah exactly one year ago, modeling the same hat "sans lunettes"... i had just bought it then :D ;

is it me, or is he a big ham? :eek:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/hatham.jpg

mafiaprincess
November 1st, 2006, 09:17 PM
Awwww! For a minute i thought he was chewing on the strings from the hat.. They are almost visually in the 'right' place for his mouth, lol.

technodoll
November 1st, 2006, 09:18 PM
MP, too funny :D as i was saying about tuques... love them ties under the chin! :thumbs up

wdawson
November 1st, 2006, 09:18 PM
yea BIG ham...:D love it

jiorji
November 1st, 2006, 09:19 PM
he is too cute!
Your beans always make those funny facial expressions.:cloud9:

Well actually all pets have that specific look only they can do.

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 09:34 PM
omg, mafiaprincess what is that pink thing?! That's hilarious. These are gonna be great.:D

Byrd
November 1st, 2006, 09:42 PM
Willow doesn't like hats.

Byrd
November 1st, 2006, 09:44 PM
But, I managed to get a couple cute (although fuzzy) ones.

technodoll
November 1st, 2006, 09:44 PM

but those make the funniest photos! :crazy:

mafiaprincess
November 1st, 2006, 09:47 PM
omg, mafiaprincess what is that pink thing?! That's hilarious. These are gonna be great.:D

I have a little head.. It's my children's Tilley Endurables hat :)

Byrd
November 1st, 2006, 09:48 PM
Yeah, lots of fuzzy "mommy, hold me" pics.

I did manage to get one smile.

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 10:04 PM
Holy crud this is hard! My normally cooperative doggies are soooo not.:eek:

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2006, 10:09 PM
My dogs destroyed my squash while I was trying for pics for the Pets and Pumpkins challenge...what do you think they'll do if I try to put hats on them?! they've got me outnumbered, y'know...sigh:eek:

technodoll
November 1st, 2006, 10:10 PM
use velcro! use tuques! tuques with velcro! :D

jiorji
November 1st, 2006, 10:18 PM
i have no words for this.....look of death

old pic

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 10:21 PM
omg! Did you get that idea from the lime kitty? That's hilarious! :highfive:

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2006, 10:21 PM
use velcro! use tuques! tuques with velcro! :D

Can we use sedatives? if not for them, how about for me?!:crazy:

jiorji
November 1st, 2006, 10:22 PM
omg! Did you get that idea from the lime kitty? That's hilarious! :highfive:

yeah but as you can see she wasn't impressed. She didn't leave it on for too long.

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2006, 10:22 PM
Love the orange helmet, jiorji! :D :thumbs up Did poor kitty try to suck your breath out as you slept that night?:evil:

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 10:23 PM
yeah but as you can see she wasn't impressed. She didn't leave it on for too long.

I love the cut though. It's like a 60's bob.:D

jiorji
November 1st, 2006, 10:24 PM
lol hazel
she probably did :evil:

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 10:26 PM
Here we go y'all...

Sup!
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Princi9009/Jemma%20and%20Boo%20Nov%20Dec%202006/IMG_3800.jpg

Shred the gnar!
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Princi9009/Jemma%20and%20Boo%20Nov%20Dec%202006/IMG_3805.jpg

Dude, like don't make loud noises!
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Princi9009/Jemma%20and%20Boo%20Nov%20Dec%202006/IMG_3798.jpg

Crikey!
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Princi9009/Jemma%20and%20Boo%20Nov%20Dec%202006/IMG_3808.jpg

Ok, I'm done. Mommy. Cut it out. Seriously.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Princi9009/Jemma%20and%20Boo%20Nov%20Dec%202006/IMG_3817.jpg

jiorji
November 1st, 2006, 10:31 PM
awwwww great pictures :thumbs up

technodoll
November 1st, 2006, 10:32 PM
:crazy: prin that was sooo worth it! they are such characters :D i just wanna smoochie-kiss them both! :highfive:

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 10:33 PM
Jemma was a bit unhappy so I didn't torture her long... Boo was a bit more cooperative, but still not really.:rolleyes: Doggies, eh?:D

technodoll
November 1st, 2006, 10:35 PM
they look cooperative to me! :highfive: love the 'tude coming through :D

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 10:36 PM
The one of Boo with the toque is the best, IMO.. He's totally like... "Duuuude".:D

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2006, 10:46 PM
Whoa! Would you look at Jemma and Boo...all decked out for a night on the town...:thumbs up

So tell me, Prin...and Mafia...and TD...how do you get your dogs to put up with hats!?!?!?!? So far 6 out of 6 have shaken them off and/or run with them down the hall. :evil: In fact, at one point I had two dogs with the same hat, playing tug-of-war with it down the hall! I'm thinking I'm not gonna have enough hats!

I wonder if I hollowed out a grapefruit, if it would fit on any of the dogs...? Any hints/suggestions/pointers, jiorji? :crazy:

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 10:48 PM
I just made them stay... Took a while..:D

technodoll
November 1st, 2006, 10:50 PM
how do you get your dogs to put up with hats!?!?!?!?

1. your dogs need to be hams
2. hams who love cookies
3. hams who would sell their tail for a cookie
4. hams must be trained to sit/stay while mommy does strange things to their heads
5. actually there are no cookies involved in the process, but they know it's coming afterwards
6. did i mention camera hams? :D

jiorji
November 1st, 2006, 10:54 PM
Whoa! Would you look at Jemma and Boo...all decked out for a night on the town...:thumbs up

So tell me, Prin...and Mafia...and TD...how do you get your dogs to put up with hats!?!?!?!? So far 6 out of 6 have shaken them off and/or run with them down the hall. :evil: In fact, at one point I had two dogs with the same hat, playing tug-of-war with it down the hall! I'm thinking I'm not gonna have enough hats!

I wonder if I hollowed out a grapefruit, if it would fit on any of the dogs...? Any hints/suggestions/pointers, jiorji? :crazy:

Just tie a scarf around their heads like a hat :thumbs up
you have yo put more effort into those challenges or you get kicked off the island!! we don't want THAT do we??;) :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2006, 10:56 PM
1. your dogs need to be hams
2. hams who love cookies
3. hams who would sell their tail for a cookie
4. hams must be trained to sit/stay while mommy does strange things to their heads
5. actually there are no cookies involved in the process, but they know it's coming afterwards
6. did i mention camera hams? :D

LOL All of mine are camera hams...and love cookies...but they also love to pull things offa each others' heads... It's a little-known talent (I certainly didn't know they had it. :D I only discovered it when I started putting things on their heads...) I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow with only one at a time in the room... :thumbs up I think they're really gonna hate me after this...

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 10:59 PM
lol I love that list. That is THE list.:D I wonder if #5 counts as some sort of scientific breakthrough. It's so true, and I'm sure somebody somewhere is saying that dogs can't think ahead or can't understand the consequences of their actions when the action is far from the consequence.

Anyway, nuff hijacking...:D

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2006, 11:00 PM
Just tie a scarf around their heads like a hat :thumbs up
you have yo put more effort into those challenges or you get kicked off the island!! we don't want THAT do we??;) :rolleyes:

Can't swim very well so I don't want to get kicked off any islands... :eek: Scarves are more fun than hats--they're stretchy when they play tug-of-war with them...so I'm gonna have to find something less...um...entertaining... Do they make motorcycle helmets for dogs? :shrug: Hmmm...how about my paintball helmet?! Nah...too big... Gotta think on this a while...:confused:

mafiaprincess
November 1st, 2006, 11:13 PM
Cider says she's moving in with Techno.
Says she loves cookies, but her Mom is a *bleeping* mean mom and didn't give her anything but a tummy rub when she was done torturing her.

Put cowboy hat on head. She shook it off. Told her she better stay.. Took pic, was fuzzy..
Tried again.. Actually worked out.. Tummy rub telling her how rocking she is.. Found my pink hat, did it again with fewer issues :shrug:

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 11:16 PM
Ok, that's a hat? What did you get it for? I mean, what's its origin?:o

mafiaprincess
November 1st, 2006, 11:19 PM
My pink one?
I answered you on the last page.. I have a little head.. It's a Tilley Endurables kid hat.. They came in boy print and girl print.. I'm a 'pink' person and wear it. Laugh and I'll come steal your hot chocolate.

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2006, 11:19 PM

Willow's doing a heck of a lot better than my little :evil: s are!!!

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 11:21 PM
No, not that one (but I hadn't seen your response, so thanks :o). I meant this one:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Mafia_Princess/IMG_0256.jpg

mafiaprincess
November 1st, 2006, 11:24 PM
HAHAHAHAHA my bad.. It's a wig.. Which is why I didn't get it.. Got it before halloween.. plan to wear it off and on when I teach little kids this winter. Lot of them loved my 'princess' hair.. Put it up in two buns and stuck rainbow coloured fake hair in it..
Figured if I had a few different fun things to do with my head I might keep the really little ones entertained :shrug:
And I took the pic like last week or so.. Frenchy asked to see Cider in my wig in the dog clothes thread so I snapped that pic.. Thought it was applicable when I uploaded the two I snapped tonight, lol.

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 11:32 PM
It's really funny. If anything, those kids will be able to spot you in a crowd.:D

mafiaprincess
November 1st, 2006, 11:39 PM
You lost your ski instructor? Girl or guy? Girl... Know her name? You know, the one with the neon pink hair..

Can even fit my bum length hair all up inside it lol.

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2006, 11:41 PM
You lost your ski instructor? Girl or guy? Girl... Know her name? You know, the one with the neon pink hair..

Can even fit my bum length hair all up inside it lol.

If you get lost in a blizzard, they'll be able to find you by the glow under the snow!:thumbs up

Skryker
November 2nd, 2006, 01:50 AM

old pic

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy: :D

That is so the feline Look of Death...the one that says "I'm going to leave you a fur-ball somewhere you don't expect it-and it's gonna be a BIG one!!"

Skryker
November 2nd, 2006, 02:03 AM
Well, I tried. :evil: dogs were not happy with the process-or too happy. They kept trying to eat the hats.

Skryker
November 2nd, 2006, 02:09 AM
These are the best I could get tonight. Fingal in a Euro-peasant look, and Bronny in a pirate mood.

marko
November 2nd, 2006, 05:52 AM
Such a cute thread!

I posted this one somewhere else as well, but hey he IS wearing a hat. Bonnets are hats right?

hazelrunpack
November 2nd, 2006, 08:07 AM
They kept trying to eat the hats.

I can sooooo relate! :(

hazelrunpack
November 2nd, 2006, 08:10 AM
I posted this one somewhere else as well, but hey he IS wearing a hat. Bonnets are hats right?

My dogs eat bonnets as readily as they eat baseball caps...they're all 'hats' to them! :thumbs up

I love your cat, marko! Velcro, did you say?

hazelrunpack
November 2nd, 2006, 08:12 AM
... Bronny in a pirate mood.

Awww...Bronny isn't in such a pirate mood. That's definitely a "Anything for you, Mom, even if it is embarrassing!" look... What sweeties. :cloud9:

marko
November 2nd, 2006, 08:17 AM
I love your cat, marko! Velcro, did you say?

Thanks!

No the velcro was for another shot (the collar and tie) this bonnet just sat on his little furry head:cat:

hazelrunpack
November 2nd, 2006, 08:45 AM
Thanks!

No the velcro was for another shot (the collar and tie) this bonnet just sat on his little furry head:cat:

Oooo...I was just about to try velcro on the dogs' heads... Maybe I'll pass, then... :D just kidding...I was, however, considering duct tape...

technodoll
November 2nd, 2006, 09:34 AM
i cant believe all the photogenic, sweet cat n'dogs we have on this forum! WOW!!! please keep snapping and posting everyone, i know some good ones aer coming our way :highfive:

ByronsMum
November 2nd, 2006, 04:26 PM
I enlisted hubby's help for this one!!! :D

Step 1: Get treats and hats
Step 2: Put treat in front of Byron's face with one hand, while putting hat on with the other
Step 3: Stand back and :pray: he doesn't move too much
Step 4: Have hubby snap lots of pics, of which only 2 come out clear.

Here is the result of Byron's modelling session:
In picture #1, Byron sports a visor, tilted to one side. The rapper look is enhanced by all the bling on his collar.
In picture #2, Byron explores his mennonite side with a former cabbage patch bonnet.

technodoll
November 2nd, 2006, 05:47 PM
aaaaaaaahhahah! byron, you are priceless! :D coochie-coo, i wanna smoochies you! :crazy:

Hunter's_owner
November 2nd, 2006, 06:02 PM
These are pics that I already have...and I look forward to getting more :o
Hunter is always more cooperative than Cassie, so getting Cassie with a hat is going to be a challenge:rolleyes:

ShaggyRudy
November 2nd, 2006, 06:13 PM
ahhhhh, I have some of these pictures in the stash!!

Frenchy
November 2nd, 2006, 06:29 PM
Here are the boys,sorry about Molly,she's in there but not sporting any hat. Hurricane Molly did not want to cooperate!

wdawson
November 2nd, 2006, 06:30 PM
love the last pic

wdawson
November 2nd, 2006, 07:20 PM
my first attempt.....hat is way big........:D

jesse's mommy
November 2nd, 2006, 07:29 PM
Rock on! Another Flyers fan! Woo Hoo! :highfive:

ByronsMum
November 2nd, 2006, 07:53 PM
Here are the boys,sorry about Molly,she's in there but not sporting any hat. Hurricane Molly did not want to cooperate!

The last one is a rapper pic too! I think all the rapper beanies should form a band! Can you picture it?? "uh, uh, yeah, yeah!!!! wikka wikka" :highfive:

ByronsMum
November 2nd, 2006, 07:55 PM
aaaaaaaahhahah! byron, you are priceless! :D coochie-coo, i wanna smoochies you! :crazy:

Byron says to tell you that he sends you smoochies back!! :dog: :dog:

Prin
November 2nd, 2006, 07:57 PM
These are so great! :)

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 2nd, 2006, 08:19 PM
Those pics are great - Here is Joeys first attempt - he looked at me like now what are you up too - ok I dont what your doing and I cant see but I'll just sit here if it makes you happy.

Second pic - okay your done you got your picture - what your going to get another hat no I am outta here. :D

technodoll
November 2nd, 2006, 08:22 PM
there are enough bad dudes here to form a big possy :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
November 2nd, 2006, 08:25 PM
Santas little helper :D

hazelrunpack
November 2nd, 2006, 08:35 PM
Santas little helper :D

I love this one!!! I love Christmas...maybe you'll be able to use the pic in next month's challenge, too, JECM! :thumbs up

wdawson
November 2nd, 2006, 08:42 PM
I love this one!!! I love Christmas...maybe you'll be able to use the pic in next month's challenge, too, JECM! :thumbs up

aaahhh.......no..well maybe...the fun is doing new things:D

trippincherri
November 2nd, 2006, 10:10 PM
Well here's my first attempt:
Shamus looks umm....well disturbed, I think he thought wearing mommy's toque was NOT very manly.

And Shelby was quite bothered by the whole experience as well.

trippincherri
November 2nd, 2006, 10:13 PM
And 2 more of Shelby...OMG she was so disgusted having to wear the toques!!!

And showing her Canadiana side....

Prin
November 2nd, 2006, 11:28 PM
Heh heh very patriotic.:D

Puppies in toques.. Wins every time.:cloud9:

greaterdane
November 2nd, 2006, 11:33 PM
Here is Gizmo in his hat :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lickinlizard/mo.jpg

greaterdane
November 2nd, 2006, 11:41 PM
And here is Atticus

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lickinlizard/IMG_1582.jpg

Prin
November 3rd, 2006, 12:28 AM
Hee hee hee- they have that "featured product" thing in the top right corner all the time, and just as I hit new posts, I saw a flash of something- wasn't sure what it was, so I had to go troll around the store to see... And sure enough..
http://www.pets.ca/onlinestore/module.php?name=onlinestore&func=viewprod&product=195

tee hee hee :D

technodoll
November 3rd, 2006, 08:28 AM
i think this weekend will be "hat photo taking" time, if the weather cooperates :D soooo hopefully next week, we'll see more smiling faces and frowning furries decked out in head-gear :D

Dog Mom
November 3rd, 2006, 08:31 AM
AHHHH this is harder then I looks, thank goodness I have some understanding doggies (don't look @ all my laundry) here's Zoe and Buster not looking so impressed!! LOL good thing they love me (and yes Zoe has a lazy eye)

Dog Mom
November 3rd, 2006, 08:51 AM
I think someone likes this hat a leeeetle to much!

technodoll
November 3rd, 2006, 08:53 AM
OMG! dogmom those are the FUNNIEST photos ever!! i would vote for you anytime, LOL LOL! :D

Dog Mom
November 3rd, 2006, 09:02 AM
TD -- I was trying for the "cool dude" gangsta look like your beanies but..............yeah didn't really work!! I gave up:o

technodoll
November 3rd, 2006, 09:07 AM
can i say it? I LOVE BUSTER! :D

Prin
November 3rd, 2006, 12:48 PM
Hey! Buster's mine, Techno- don't even think about it. :frustrated: :D

GREAT pics. So funny.:highfive:

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2006, 01:04 PM

Did you have to fight with him to get it back? What a smile!! :D

jiorji
November 3rd, 2006, 01:13 PM
you promised us photos Hazelrunpack ..........where are they?? we wanna see setters in hats :D :D :D

technodoll
November 3rd, 2006, 01:20 PM
prin, we can share buster :D

Dog Mom
November 3rd, 2006, 01:29 PM
hahaha yes Prin you have first dibs on my Buster hahahaha Right now he is sleeping on the spare bed with it! I'm still trying to get the rest of my "pack" let me put something on them LOL! Score so far - Dogs 3 -- hats -2 :frustrated: ah well hubbie has lots that we can pratice with MUHAHAHAHAHA (can't tell him that tho) here's poor Goobie :sad:

doggy lover
November 3rd, 2006, 02:17 PM
Oh I like this one, first one of Tucker and then the second one is of my dog Travis (:rip: )

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2006, 03:22 PM
you promised us photos Hazelrunpack ..........where are they?? we wanna see setters in hats :D :D :D

Ahem... yes... Setters in hats... Funny you should mention that... I have till the end of the month, yes? I hope! I actually did get some shots, but I used a 35mm camera...that means a week to use up the film, a week to get it in and get it back for processing... So I figure if they turn out it'll be another week-and-a-half at least... oooo...and they were very unhappy about my making them sit for the photo shoot!!

But even a blurry one counts, doesn't it? It would at least keep me from getting kicked off the island? :confused: :pray:

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2006, 03:27 PM
Oh I like this one, first one of Tucker ...

That's quite the hat that Tucker has on. Did it take him long to chase it down before he got to put it on!? :crazy: ooooo....my dogs would soooo think that was a squirrel and fair game! :D

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2006, 03:29 PM
Goobie should have a red scarf on--she'd make such a perfect Little Red Riding Hood! :thumbs up

Prin
November 3rd, 2006, 03:50 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/hatham.jpglol my man saw this and yelled, "Vodka!" :D (he does look sorta russian, no?)

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2006, 04:00 PM
I agree wholeheartedly! Can't you just see that pic on a vodka bottle?! TD--you oughtta look into that!:thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
November 3rd, 2006, 06:00 PM
lol my man saw this and yelled, "Vodka!" :D (he does look sorta russian, no?)

Yes he really does look russian :D
The more pictures I see of him, the more I think "he really is a ham". Too funny!!!:p

technodoll
November 3rd, 2006, 07:54 PM
hold on folks... i got more coming :D

they're not good cuz of the flash and inside settings, but it's all i got until i have some time in the sunshine, LOL!

ByronsMum
November 3rd, 2006, 08:13 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Dogmom, those pics of Buster are SOOOOO FUNNY!!!

technodoll
November 3rd, 2006, 08:35 PM
so ok... who wants to share my case of vodka??

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/P1010013-2.jpg

i swear, igor, if you invite one more of your drunk friends in here...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/P1010019-3.jpg

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2006, 10:20 PM
LMAO! Funny, TD! I love it when dogs talk! :thumbs up :D And the expressions so match the captions! heeheehee

rainbow
November 3rd, 2006, 11:49 PM
What an excellent thread. I love all the pics. :D

Prin
November 4th, 2006, 01:18 AM
heh heh I love Dakotah's balls... You know the furry ones? I mean the ones hanging there? You know? :D They soften him up a bit. A friendlier Russian. Very funny. :D

jiorji
November 4th, 2006, 01:43 AM
he looks drunk! hehe love it:pawprint:

vodka doesn't come in cases hunny bun Dakotah! You make it at home and it goes in recycled bottles of pop. My parents used to do that :o

Stacer
November 4th, 2006, 09:37 AM
All the pics are Super! I concur that Buster is priceless, definitely likes hats!
I got these pics this morning as they relaxed on the back of our ugly couch.

Angus, rather docile about the whole thing.
http://static.flickr.com/114/288511788_ca40ac43c6.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/99/288505150_53a56976bc.jpg

Finn, was unimpressed but remained calm.
http://static.flickr.com/113/288505136_78455b05c5.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/101/288505145_f2c4c61713.jpg

And in parting I'd just like to say.......Pffffffffft. Jerk.
http://static.flickr.com/122/288505140_ccf727180f.jpg

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2006, 09:52 AM
LOL Stacer! Love that last one! :D (Love the hat, too, BTW:thumbs up )

Prin
November 4th, 2006, 10:12 AM
hee hee I love the second one of Finn. Poor tortured kitties... :D

JDG
November 4th, 2006, 01:43 PM
I did my Christmas card photos this past week, and of course my crew are stuck wearing hats. . . . .

MINOU
http://www.paulgraham.ca/albums/album49/Minou_Christmas_2.sized.jpg

MANNY
http://www.paulgraham.ca/albums/album49/Manny_Christmas_40.sized.jpg

MARTY
http://www.paulgraham.ca/albums/album49/Christmas_Cat_Pictures_091.sized.jpg

Frenchy
November 4th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Hats off (:D ) to Stacer and JDG, I can't even think about putting something on Monsieur le chat's head ! :cat:

Prin
November 4th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Hey JDG, you got a new kitty?! Congrats! :highfive: And Marty and Minou are so big now. :cloud9:

technodoll
November 4th, 2006, 07:18 PM
yo, yo, wassup bro? sez the bossy possy-chick!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/P1010033.jpg

JDG
November 4th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Hey JDG, you got a new kitty?! Congrats! :highfive: And Marty and Minou are so big now. :cloud9:

Yeah, Manny (as in now we have too "manny" cats) was a birthday prezzie. . . we'd been thinking about getting a third for a while, and pieces just fit into place.

wdawson
November 4th, 2006, 10:16 PM
second attempt at the hat pics

Prin
November 4th, 2006, 10:25 PM
lol that's hilarious! "No pictures, no pictures!":D

SchnauzerGirl
November 4th, 2006, 10:58 PM
I have been laughing my butt off - this is a great thread!

Schultz saying "Whoo hoo, lets party"

Frenchy
November 4th, 2006, 11:14 PM
wdawson , I wanna see George with a hat !

wdawson
November 4th, 2006, 11:28 PM
it's a work in progress..........on it's way

Prin
November 4th, 2006, 11:29 PM
lol Shultz isn't looking too impressed.:D:thumbs up

Frenchy
November 4th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Schultz saying "Whoo hoo, lets party"

Sorry I don't see it. It's more of a ; you know I won't talk to you for the next few hours right? right?

Frenchy
November 4th, 2006, 11:38 PM
it's a work in progress..........on it's way

Waiting for the sedatives to finally kick in ? :D

rainbow
November 4th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.....keep them coming. :D

Stacer
November 5th, 2006, 12:04 AM
All these pics are awesome. This photo challenge thing is such a great idea. torturing our pets all in the name of our own personal entertainment:D

technodoll
November 5th, 2006, 12:11 AM
torturing our pets all in the name of our own personal entertainment

but they're getting cookies and treats out of it! right? :rolleyes:

Skryker
November 5th, 2006, 07:53 AM
I love this thread so much! But I have found out that Fingal HATES me wearing hats. I put them on to show the dogs that hats are for wearing, not eating, and he goes nuts. :crazy:

Here's another pic of Fingal wearing his woobie.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/Arkayos/IMG_0518.jpg

technodoll
November 5th, 2006, 11:34 AM
you want to see "pathetic"? ok here we go! i hope nobody from the SPCA sees this or they will come to arrest me for dog torture, i mean LOOK at her, can a dog look more tortured, beaten and miserable? and in the other corner we have Mister Two Brain Cells who just escaped from the nuthouse! :D

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/P1010039-1.jpg

Dog Mom
November 5th, 2006, 11:53 AM
ROFLMAO TD I hope she got some BIIIIIGGGG treats after all of that :crazy:
Dakotah looks like he's laughing @ her

Prin
November 5th, 2006, 12:00 PM
lol lol those are awesome! Poor Maika! :( :D

Skryker
November 5th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Awww, big :grouphug: for Maika. She looks like "Enough already with the hats, Mom. Please?"

jiorji
November 5th, 2006, 02:11 PM

lol awwwwwwwww give Maika a big hug!

Frenchy
November 5th, 2006, 02:44 PM
TD, how many hats do you own ? :rolleyes: I think Maika is seriously getting more and more depressed about it :D

wdawson
November 5th, 2006, 05:05 PM
these are for you frenchy,george with his head gear

Prin
November 5th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Hee hee those are great! :highfive:

jesse's mommy
November 5th, 2006, 05:30 PM
All these pictures are great! I do have to say Beethoven and George are my favorites. And so was Dog Mom's Buster, and the drunk Russian Dakotah, and.... They all had me laughing out loud. :D

wdawson
November 5th, 2006, 05:37 PM
thanks jesse's mommy

this photo challenge is fun...........beathoven now knows the beeps when the camera turns on and heads for the hills:D

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Whoa, wdawson! Look at them shades! :cool: :thumbs up

rainbow
November 5th, 2006, 06:12 PM
you want to see "pathetic"? ok here we go! i hope nobody from the SPCA sees this or they will come to arrest me for dog torture, i mean LOOK at her, can a dog look more tortured, beaten and miserable? and in the other corner we have Mister Two Brain Cells who just escaped from the nuthouse! :D

ROTFLMAO.....TD you have to enter that in a contest....it is absolutely priceless. :D

rainbow
November 5th, 2006, 06:13 PM
George is looking mighty cool in his shades. :cool:

Frenchy
November 5th, 2006, 06:33 PM
ahhhh I love George ! He does look like he's having a face lift in the first pic ! :D

Hunter's_owner
November 5th, 2006, 06:50 PM

Well that was about the funniest thing I have read in a long time :D
The picture is funny, but what you wrote is hilarious!!!

Hunter's_owner
November 5th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Here is Cassie showing her support for her favorite team, lol, and Hunter being less than cooperative;) (I'm not sure if it was because of the hat or because of Cassie :D )

technodoll
November 5th, 2006, 07:27 PM
i am having a BALL with this thread! lookit george all decked out for hollywood! hats off to everyone for posting so many awesome photos!

maika said all is ok with the world now, mommy stopped putting hats on her... dakotah just asks "where's the beef?" :D

wdawson
November 5th, 2006, 07:37 PM
i just got a pic of felix.......cats are really hard.....after the fight he wore the hat and i only got a small wound:eek:

technodoll
November 5th, 2006, 07:39 PM
wayne! you need to rush yourself to the vet ASAP! :eek:

wdawson
November 5th, 2006, 07:41 PM
i promise i won't call the spca on us if we keep posting our animal abuse pics:D

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2006, 07:54 PM
LOL, Wayne! Looks like you really tuckered Felix out in the struggle...or was he just napping while trying to digest the end of your finger? :eek:

:D

TeriM
November 5th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Does this count as a hat? My dearly departed Siamese who loved heat in any form - even lightbulbs!

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Does this count as a hat? My dearly departed Siamese who loved heat in any form - even lightbulbs!

I vote yes!!! :D Great pic! :thumbs up

Frenchy
November 5th, 2006, 10:06 PM
ha ha Wayne , so Felix is on raw diet ! :D

AliSam
November 5th, 2006, 10:07 PM
This is from last Christmas. Sam wanted no part of it.

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2006, 10:11 PM
This is from last Christmas. Sam wanted no part of it.

Sam looks so sweet! :angel: "I'm just doing this to humor mom; must humor mom; I love mom, must humor her..."

jiorji
November 5th, 2006, 10:35 PM

hahaha awwww i love silly kitties :cloud9:

Prin
November 5th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Here is Cassie showing her support for her favorite team, lol, and Hunter being less than cooperative;) (I'm not sure if it was because of the hat or because of Cassie :D )

tee hee hee... "Is that a beagle on your back?" :D

Hunter's_owner
November 6th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Yeah, lol, poor Hunter, he can't lie down at all and she is up on top of him like that. He is really good at allowing her though. :)
Sometimes I just wish that he would stand up for himself...even just once...but no, he is bossed around all the time by Cassie :D

MartiniGIrl
November 6th, 2006, 08:00 AM
well this is a bit late, given Halloween is over, but I figured it was still sticking to the thread topic:

Kittin:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/MartiniGirl18/Camera024.jpg

Joey:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/MartiniGirl18/Camera023.jpg

wdawson
November 6th, 2006, 05:21 PM
hahaha this thread is the best........so many great photos....keep them coming:thumbs up

jawert1
November 6th, 2006, 05:43 PM
I went through a whole bag of cookies to get these:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/persephonesdoll/peachesinhat.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/persephonesdoll/simoninhat.jpg

Prin
November 6th, 2006, 09:51 PM
hee hee Great pics! Yey Simon! (and Peaches ;)) And yey witchy kitties!

jawert1
November 6th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Neither of them is pleased with me, even now, and both spent a good hour playing "pretend she isn't there on the couch trying to bribe us". At least I didn't get snarled at or gummed this time :D

rainbow
November 7th, 2006, 02:56 AM
These pics are all too funny. It's almost time for bed and I love going with a smile on my face. :D

TeriM
November 9th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Ok, had to cheat a little. How on earth did you get the hat to stay on their heads?

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2006, 08:05 AM
I love the bows, TeriM! Very clever--and they look so festive! :D

Prin
November 9th, 2006, 12:07 PM
he he and I love the stylish ear pinned back too.:D

How do the hats stay on? Balance... You hold it... focus... let go and SNAP! :D

glasslass
November 10th, 2006, 10:48 PM
This thread and all the critters with hats - just fabulous!

wdawson
November 11th, 2006, 05:02 PM
glasslass

glad you are having fun with this thread....but where are your hat pics:D ..we need more hat pics;)

rg_girlca
November 11th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Well, it might not be ON his head, but you can clearly see that it is a cat IN a hat.:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/MyDigitalBabies074.jpg

wdawson
November 11th, 2006, 06:54 PM
doctor suese would be proud:D

glasslass
November 11th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Do ears count as a hat?

wdawson
November 12th, 2006, 08:57 AM
if it stays on the head it counts.....looks like the energizer bunny:D

katy82
November 12th, 2006, 09:29 PM
I don't know how I missed this thread!! It's great, I'll have to go find my camera! Watch out Phil...

katy82
November 13th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Alright here goes.

The first pics are of Phil and Rocky being proud to be Canadian! :ca:

And the second one is of them getting ready for Christmas

katy82
November 13th, 2006, 10:10 PM
And last I'm not sure if this classifies as a hat but it was worth a shot!

Rocky and Phil clowing around.... :crazy:

Prin
November 13th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Those are awesome! :D Great pics.

rainbow
November 13th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Oh, I love the proud little Canadians. :D :ca:

hazelrunpack
November 14th, 2006, 12:09 AM
Oh, I love the proud little Canadians. :D :ca:

Me, too...but they look a little shocked, don't they? "Rocky, can you believe what Mom just did to us?!" "Gosh, no, Phil--maybe she's mad at us? What did you do?"

LOL Really cute pics!

rainbow
November 14th, 2006, 02:45 AM
Hee hee....the clowns are pretty funny too. :D Where did you ever get those little wigs? :crazy:

rainbow
November 14th, 2006, 02:47 AM
It really amazes me how all the cat people here can get their cats to wear hats. :D

Dogastrophe
November 14th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Not sure how I missed this thread. Here is a pic of my Monty (RIP buddy) that I took last year. As you can tell he was very happy to have the pic taken. ;)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/Dogastrophe/2005_1106Image0019.jpg

katy82
November 14th, 2006, 11:38 AM
It took a lot of treats to let me put anything on Phil's head, she was not impressed but luckily she'll do ANYTHING for treats. As for Rocky he's so laid back I really could do anything I want to him and he really wouldn't care as long as I gave him a little cuddle afterwards. He really liked the Santa hat he sat with it over his head for a while before he pushed it off and than he slept on it. The wig is my husbands old halloween costume.

Monty looks so cute! :)

Frenchy
November 14th, 2006, 11:44 AM
katy I love them! Your cat looks just like my Monsieur le chat !

hazelrunpack
November 15th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Finally! I got my PACK IN HATS photos back!

Sheriff Cole wouldn't tolerate the hat or the scarf, but he briefly attempted the ear muffs:

He liked the ear muffs much better when Cass was wearing them:

hazelrunpack
November 15th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Cass, being a Princess~Queen, tried to maintain her dignity regardless of the embarassing things Mom made her try on:

hazelrunpack
November 15th, 2006, 11:39 PM
King Ember, on the other hand, would have nothing to do with the hat or the ear muffs, and showed his Royal Displeasure about the scarf (notice that I hadn't vacuumed yet--hairballs on the carpet next to him :o ):

Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie was much too tired from an active morning of digging up the yard...er...I mean playing with her buddies the Moles...to object to the hat:

hazelrunpack
November 15th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Princess Lil Belle watched carefully to make sure the hat wasn't doing any harm to Cass:

...and then decided that maybe she should try it on, too:

Lady (in Waiting) Ridge had all three head coverings on at one time or another, but she was so busy trying to duck out from under what she was wearing that all the pics turned out blurry. :frustrated:

Lil Belle seemed to think the whole Hat experience was OK. The others made me promise that I'd stop getting sucked into this whole picture challenge thing... They told me that they didn't think this was 'quality time with pets' so much as 'how badly can you humiliate your pets in ten minutes time?'.... And if they knew I was posting the pics!!!!!:eek: :yell: I'd really be in the doghouse! :D

Prin
November 15th, 2006, 11:51 PM
LOVE the pics Hazel. I especially love how you took the care to feed the ear through the hat hole in three of them (so far).:D :highfive:

hazelrunpack
November 16th, 2006, 12:06 AM
LOVE the pics Hazel. I especially love how you took the care to feed the ear through the hat hole in three of them (so far).:D :highfive:

LOL Had to! Hat was too big--kept falling off otherwise! :D

Hunter's_owner
November 16th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Great pics Hazel!!!
Your dogs are beautiful. I love all the colourings.

hazelrunpack
November 16th, 2006, 07:40 PM
So, does this mean I don't get kicked off the island, after all? :pray:

Hunter's_owner
November 16th, 2006, 07:44 PM
I think you are safe, this time;) lol:D

hazelrunpack
November 16th, 2006, 07:45 PM
I think you are safe, this time;) lol:D

Thanks, HO! whew! :o

Frenchy
November 16th, 2006, 07:45 PM
I love the pics Hazel ! So Christmas is coming, wich one am I getting again ? :p

hazelrunpack
November 16th, 2006, 07:47 PM
I love the pics Hazel ! So Christmas is coming, wich one am I getting again ? :p

The one(s) in the hat...you got a big house, right? :D

Frenchy
November 16th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Bring it on, my house is 1300 sqt and yard is 15000 sqt. I will keep asking until I get mine :evil:

hazelrunpack
November 16th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Bring it on, my house is 1300 sqt and yard is 15000 sqt. I will keep asking until I get mine :evil:

You sound feisty now--what will you do when all 8 of us show up on your doorstep for the holidays! :D We're always looking for vacation destinations that can accomodate all of us! :thumbs up

Frenchy
November 16th, 2006, 08:27 PM
You sound feisty now--what will you do when all 8 of us show up on your doorstep for the holidays! :D We're always looking for vacation destinations that can accomodate all of us! :thumbs up

Bring it.....ok let me think about this :eek:

brandynva
November 18th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Ok, ya'll inspired me to try and get some pictures of my two in hats. The only way this would get accomplished was if they were sleeping, so here they are!

"sheesh, here she goes again!"

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/brandynva/Picture020.jpg

"zzzzzzzzzzz"

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/brandynva/Picture022.jpg

Prin
November 18th, 2006, 09:35 PM
omg roscoe so needs a cookie!! What a cutie!!

Great pics! ;)

brandynva
November 18th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Thanks Prin! :D If he wasn't asleep I'd give him one just for you. hehe My husband and I think he resembles Droopy Dog. Remember the cartoon?

http://www.cottet.org/avery/av/dr04.png

Prin
November 18th, 2006, 09:52 PM
lol I don't see it.:D He's got big, wide puppy eyes... (cookie-gettin' eyes)

marko
November 20th, 2006, 06:44 PM
I want to play this month again.

Here's a cute one of Zak in his new medieval costume.

Frenchy
November 20th, 2006, 06:48 PM
This is too cute Marko ! How did you do it ? Tranquilizer ? :D

marko
November 20th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Here's one more that I also like.

How'd we do it....we waited till he was 14....a lazy 14.
All he does now is purr for us....while we dress him up.

hazelrunpack
November 20th, 2006, 07:09 PM
I want to play this month again.

Here's a cute one of Zak in his new medieval costume.

He looks like a little mousecatteer...get it? a musketeer, eh? Mouse-cat-teer...oh...just fergit it...let it go:o

Cute pics, Marko! :thumbs up

Prin
November 20th, 2006, 11:07 PM
hee hee, awesome. :D I hope he gets some sort of treat after that....:D

springermom0406
November 22nd, 2006, 02:37 PM
This was Riley on his first birthday, last year. He was not thrilled about the birthday hat, and tore it up after I took it off lol.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/thelifeofriley/Riley%201%20year%20old/IM004468.jpg

Prin
November 22nd, 2006, 02:38 PM
hee hee, poor doggy.:D :evil:

hazelrunpack
November 22nd, 2006, 03:40 PM
Cats and dogs look so awesome in purple!!!! :thumbs up

wdawson
November 22nd, 2006, 07:10 PM
aahh........all the pets look great.....can't wait for the christmas\new year theme .....hint...hint....on the topic

rainbow
November 23rd, 2006, 03:44 AM
I haven't been checking this thread and look at all the great pics I've missed. :o Sorry guys.....I'll try to keep up. :o

Prin
November 23rd, 2006, 01:32 PM
ooo the month is almost over...:eek:

katy82
November 23rd, 2006, 09:51 PM
Everybody pets look so cute with their hats on it...this thread is great!

I need to see more!!

brandynva
November 25th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Marko, love the cat picture. He looks so laid back! My cat would probably hide from me for a month. lol

springermom, Riley is adorable but he doesn't look a bit happy about it! Love the pictures!

angeldogs
November 26th, 2006, 09:40 PM
I love all the pics.Dog Mom.I think you have Bob and Doug mackinzie happening there.Tooo cute.

hazelrunpack
November 26th, 2006, 09:50 PM
LOL Jag is being so patient for you! :D He's a cutey!

angeldogs
November 26th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Thank you hazelrunpack

bens daddy
November 26th, 2006, 11:03 PM
I loved all the great pics everyone here is some new pics of ben

bens daddy
November 26th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Why are they bugging me when i'm chewing on my bone

hazelrunpack
November 26th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Why are they bugging me when i'm chewing on my bone

LOL Mine just wondered why I was bugging them...period!

Ben looks like he's a natural for hats!

abudamunky
November 28th, 2006, 11:48 AM

old pic

another lover of stuffonmycat.com eh?

rainbow
November 30th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Great pics everyone. :thumbs up