Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

need help

miku
October 31st, 2006, 02:02 AM
i got a mix breed of bull dog and german shephard, she's now 2 years old. Recently she seem to get itchy easily and keep on biting and scratching her body. her fur drops and a few parts of her body seem to turn black and red. Besides, she seem to be so afraid of getting shower. anyone have any idea? please help, i'm so worried of her.

BMDLuver
October 31st, 2006, 05:01 AM
A vet would need to see your dog. We can't guess over the internet... it could be many different things or a combination of things.

miku
October 31st, 2006, 08:32 AM
i brought her to the vet, but the vet only told us there is some kind of bacterial in her blood and vaccined her. but only get worse and worse. is there something like shampoo alergies?

mafiaprincess
October 31st, 2006, 09:27 AM
Get a second opinion from another vet. Shampoo will not fix allergies. Only eliminating the allergen will.

miku
October 31st, 2006, 08:30 PM
i also want to look for another vet but that is the only vet in the state and my dad did brought her to another vet in another state but no use. that's why i really need help, anyone, please....

BMDLuver
November 1st, 2006, 05:14 AM
ummmm.... I'm finding it difficult to believe you have only 1 vet in the state you live in? What state do you live in? Really we cannot diagnose a dog over the internet nor provide assistance for treatment. Sorry about that.

miku
November 1st, 2006, 06:34 AM
hard to believe but this is true, the vet dare not touch my dogs, only looked at them and diagnosed. another vet only care of his business, kept on pursueing us to buy expensive medicine. my home town is just a small, simple(or should i say remote town) in Malaysia.... sad to say but people here rarely keep their dogs as their family member, so can hardly find a complete, professional vet here(they can't even perform blood test)....

BMDLuver
November 1st, 2006, 05:44 PM
ahh... when you said states it means United States here. Explains why veterinary care may be limited. Sorry about that.

miku
November 1st, 2006, 11:32 PM
oops, sorry for that. it's my first time to join these kind of community, so...