Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Calendar

Hunter's_owner
October 30th, 2006, 01:50 PM
My room-mate sent in 2 pictures of her cats to a calendar for Kittens and Cats. It is one of those 365 days ones, with a new picture for each day.
Anyways, she received a letter in the mail today saying that "out of 1,000s of entries, the 2 pictures were chosen".

She is pretty excited, and is now going to buy one for everyone she knows for Christmas. :D
The 2 pictures are: Max and Charlie cuddling together got Labour Day, and Max yawning got Election day (November 6). So if anyone gets such a calendar take a glance at those dates;)

Just wanted to share my room mate's excitement. I have never sent in any pictures to such things because I never thought that it could be chosen, but I guess so :o

mummummum
October 31st, 2006, 01:09 AM
Well, isn't that exciting ! Congrats to your roomie.:thumbs up

Prin
October 31st, 2006, 01:28 AM
Congrats! Ooo and she got a holiday too! :highfive: But where are the pics? Is she allowed to post them? ;)

Hunter's_owner
October 31st, 2006, 07:23 AM
I will post them later, when I get home. The one of Max yawning I have posted before, (it is my pic, so I should get a bonus ;) ).

Thanks for the congrats!!! As I said she is pretty happy about it, as am I:D

Hunter's_owner
November 1st, 2006, 08:56 PM
This is the pic of Max that made the calendar (November 6)

I don't have the pic of him and Charlie cuddling together on my computer, so I will have to look for it.

Prin
November 1st, 2006, 09:09 PM
Super cute!:highfive:

rainbow
November 3rd, 2006, 10:23 PM
Cute pic....and congrats to your roomie. :highfive:

Hunter's_owner
November 4th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Thanks everyone for the congrats :)