Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy new owner!!

Catt31
February 24th, 2004, 07:56 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the adoption process is complete, and our newest addition to our zoo is coming home tonite!!! We adopted a 2 year old Shepherd/Rotty (they think) from a shelter!! He is absolutely adorable, definately a rotty head, not sure where he got the goldy colour!! We named him BRICK!!! Will attach a pic soon..the one I have is apparently too big for this site!!! BAHHHH!!!!

Lucky Rescue
February 24th, 2004, 09:12 AM
Wow! Congrats on your new addition! And thanks for adopting a large, black adult dog - those poor guys are always the last to be picked and often never get a home.

Get those pics resized!!:D

daisy18216
February 24th, 2004, 09:50 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!

Make sure you post pics as soon as you can,can't wait to see them.

Carina
February 24th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Yay!!!!
Looking forward to a picture too, and updates & progress reports. :)
Good for you.

Catt31
February 24th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Actually, he isn't black!! He is a rusty/orange colour..which makes me wonder what else he is mixed with!! I will try to fiddle with the pic and get it posted as soon as I can!! Just waiting patiently (NOT) for my fiancee to come home so we can go and pick him up!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catt31
February 24th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Here he is!! My beautiful boy!!! I will send more pics once he is feeling better (he got neutered and microchipped today!! ) --I promise!!!!

Lucky Rescue
February 24th, 2004, 05:57 PM
What a sweet face! he looks mostly Lab to me.....?

Carina
February 24th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Yellow lab!! Definitely Rottie in the head....wow, he is really nice looking.
I've seen a black lab/Rottweiler mix, a very handsome dog.
Congratulations!

daisy18216
February 24th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I agree he has lab in him, he is really gorgeous!

amaruq
February 25th, 2004, 07:49 AM
OOOH what a gorgeous boy!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new addition!

Spoiled
February 25th, 2004, 08:35 AM
What a sweet boy! Its nice you got him from a shelter. They always have way too many dogs and cats.

Catt31
February 25th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Thank you everyone!! He is proving to be such a good boy!! He slept all through the night and is really good with the cats! He wants to play play play all the time, but he was just neutered yesterday, its soooo hard to get him to chill out!! Poor guy!!!!

Catt31
February 25th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Ok, ok, ONE more!!! I can't help it, he's just too darn cute!!!! This one shows the dark shepherd colouring on his back a bit better!! I thought he might have a bit of retriever in him too...hard to say!