Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi yall

robinstout
October 29th, 2006, 11:05 PM
I am a new member. I have enjoyed the posting so far. I joined because I wanted to ask someone about a problem with my kittens. They are 12 weeks old. I have not taken them to the vet for first shots and meds. Over the weekend they all started vomitting. If they eat, they vomit. So now they are not eating. I rescued their mommy and didnt get her fixed in time. I want to find a good home for these little sweeties, but for now they're my babies and they're sick. My vet is not open on weekends or Mondays. I found this site looking for some answers. Is this common for cats? Are they sick with a bacteria or wormy or what. I have 3 adult cats that I rescued also. They seem to be OK. HELP! I'm a new cat mommy. Dont know much about kittys. I do know they're sick and I dont know what to do. I'm in a pinch right now with money so if I can find out what might be the problem and take care of it at home, it would be great. But if needed, I will go the vet. Please help!

badger
October 29th, 2006, 11:26 PM
You need to rush these kittens to a vet asap. If they don't eat (or retain food), they can go downhill fast. Are they drinking?

White Wolf
October 29th, 2006, 11:48 PM
As stated in your other thread: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=32224, we cannot diagnose pets over the internet. Please seek immediate veterinary care for your cats and post again when you have an update after your vet visit.

Thread closed.