Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

if your dog had ONE wish...

technodoll
October 29th, 2006, 09:39 PM
what would it be?

heh heh for maika.... an hour in a room full of declawed, toothless cats (or squirrels, or rabbits, or even grasshoppers if that's all she could get!) :D

for dakotah: an hour in a pool full of Milkbone cookies: small milkbones, big milkbones, miiiiiiilkboooones all i could eat yeah yeah YEAH!" :dog:

(this is meant to be a silly thread, no kleenex postings please!) :o

Byrd
October 29th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Five acres of land full of agility equipment, flyball boxes, balls, frisbees, tug toys, and a big pond!

(of course, mommy shares the same wish)

joeysmama
October 29th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Technodoll--this is a really fun thread. Don't worry, no kleenex posting here.

When I read the question the first thing that popped into my head was that Cooper would LOVE LOVE LOVE if we had young kids in the family. When he sees little ones he cries cries until they pay attention to him. Of course he loves all people and wants to visit with everyone he sees, but he positively loves young children more than anything in the world !!!

I bought him the cutest jester collar with bells on I'm going to put it on him for Halloween. This is his first Halloween with us and my plan is to keep him on the leash, so that no one can get close enough to be rough with him but let him answer the door with me. It's an orange and black felt collar with points and bells. He likes it but I only let him wear it for a few minutes supervised because sometimes he picks up one of the points and carries it in his mouth. He's not sure if it's clothing or a toy. LOL ! I do't want him to accidentally choke on a bell.

Anyway...not to get off topic but I think the collar will make more people notice him--it adds to his cuteness factor !:dog:

Prin
October 29th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Jemma: to live alone, somewhere very wintery, with her daddy. :D

Boo: to eat a(nother?) rabbit. (Christmas is coming!)

jiorji
October 29th, 2006, 10:00 PM
my dog a.k.a. cats would like an endless supply of catnip pillows, better yet a GIANT catnip pillow and tons of treats and....tehn more treats

I think Peanut would also love her own personal throne scented with catnip :queen:

glasslass
October 29th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Den-Den and Corky both would love a 24-hour, every day, at-home mama and papa!

technodoll
October 29th, 2006, 10:08 PM
maika just whispered an addendum to her One Wish... rather than a room full of declawed toothless cats, she would like a fully fenced-in half-acre full of declawed toothless cats please, with a big lake in the middle so she could swim to cool off between chases :evil:

dakotah sticks to his wish, he's not fussy :shrug:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
October 29th, 2006, 10:09 PM
This is what Joey says he would like

I would like my own tupperware and sock supply that is mine and no one can take from me.

I would like to eat at the table with you guys and eat what you cook - in case you didnt notice I look at your food more than mine.

I would like you and dad to stop hogging the bed - how am I supposed to get a goods night sleep.

I would like to be able to do my business on the nice lawns too - how come you only let me go on the weedy ones - with no houses on them :frustrated:
:dog: :)

Prin
October 29th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Oh... Poor Jemma- she can't have winter and swimming... :(

Byrd
October 29th, 2006, 10:29 PM
She could do the polar bear swim.

jiorji
October 29th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Twiggy is forced to add that she'd just LOVE a white tiger or black panther sister or brother :D
no i didn't force her to add that to her wish. Imagine a black panther kitten :cloud9:

cpietra16
October 30th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Winnie would wish we were back on Vancouver Island where she can just go swimming everyday and have both of us home by 4:00
She would wish that we could still go on our 2 hour hike into the mountains :( ...she is not a city dog. These 3 years have been very hard on her:(

100%doglover
October 30th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Sanza would just love toothless declawed cats or raccoons to "play with" as well, followed by a nice juicy steak or bbq chicken!

phoenix
October 30th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Sam would wish to go live with my dad on the farm forever (and let us visit him once in a while)

Maia would wish that she could live on the couch with a constant supply of yummy treats at her beck and call. Oh ya and a duvet and a big pillow too.

Hunter's_owner
October 30th, 2006, 07:05 AM
Oh... Poor Jemma- she can't have winter and swimming... :(

Well that is Hunter's wish along with a stay at home Mommy and Daddy, lol. I can picture summer on one side of the house with a nice pond ( a swimming pool is no good because he won't jump in), and winter on the other side of the house. That is a pretty big wish :o

Cassie's wish is pretty simple, continuous cuddle time with me and her wrapped in a blanket. :) (and no distractions from Hunter, who isn't allowed any lovin' at all when it is cuddle time - Cassie's rules:rolleyes: )

~michelle~
October 30th, 2006, 07:46 AM
Braxton would like to have a smaller dog he could play fight with and win !
or for mom to have a caar so she could take him more places

hazelrunpack
October 30th, 2006, 08:06 AM
Ember would like to be the only one up on the bed with the Humans for a change...
Cole would like to be the only one up on the bed with the Humans for a change...
Cass would like to be the only one up on the bed with the Humans for a change...
Macie would like to be the only one up on the bed with the Humans for a change...
Lil Belle would like to be the only one up on the bed with the Humans for a change...
LadyRidge would like her very own squirrel.

So we need 3 more beds (we already have 2) and 3 Human clones and we'll be set! Oh...and we need that squirrel! :crazy:

ByronsMum
October 30th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Byron's requests:

1. I would like mountains of poo to eat.... just kidding.
2. I would like play time to be ALL THE TIME!
3. I would like my tail to always cooperate when I am trying to chase it.

Paddy and Eoin's request:
1. Get rid of the poop eater.

HunterXHunter
October 30th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Ember would like to be the only one up on the bed with the Humans for a change...
Cole would like to be the only one up on the bed with the Humans for a change...
Cass would like to be the only one up on the bed with the Humans for a change...
Macie would like to be the only one up on the bed with the Humans for a change...
Lil Belle would like to be the only one up on the bed with the Humans for a change...
LadyRidge would like her very own squirrel.

HAHA! That's cute :crazy:

Hunter would spend his wish on food...mountains and mountains of glorious, mouthwatering food :cloud9:

hillbillygirl14
October 30th, 2006, 08:34 AM
:pawprint: Hi to all ,, im new to the group and dont mind my grammar it sucks,
my rottie :pawprint: bear would wish for an endless supply of lil kids to lick clean
:pawprint: coco would wish for endless blanky time and bacon strips
:pawprint: chitching would wish for a endless supply if kibbles and bits but only the cheesy parts and soft parts,
:pawprint: tuesday would defently want an endless supply of anything shes a hog dog,, lol

love technodoll signature at the end bout thorns hurt and men desert but as long as you have a dog your never friendles aint that the truth,, !! i give her a big high five for that!!!!!!
:pawprint:

technodoll
October 30th, 2006, 08:45 AM
you guys are great! :grouphug: keep them wishes coming, they're :D :D :D !!!

jawert1
October 30th, 2006, 08:53 AM
hmmmm, let's see...
Peaches would wish for a kitty to love, and cuddle, and feed, and pet, and name George (seriously, she's a total cat dog)
Simon would wish for a sunny spot on the carpet that didn't come with an overprotective mommy shoo'ing him out of it...and prolly the kitty Peaches wants for not so loving purposes

phoenix
October 30th, 2006, 09:20 AM
another wish for my 2...

Sam: A person whose only job is to THROW BALLS for me to fetch over and over and over again.

Maia: babies to clean.... licklicklicklick... that can't struggle if I try to clean their ears...

Frenchy
October 30th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Bailey would wish to be in a room full of people cuddling him. Sam would wish to be in a room full of people cuddling him and each would give him a treat. Monsieur le chat would wish to have his nuts back ? :o

Prin
October 30th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Well that is Hunter's wish along with a stay at home Mommy and Daddy, lol. I can picture summer on one side of the house with a nice pond ( a swimming pool is no good because he won't jump in), and winter on the other side of the house. That is a pretty big wish :o ooo that's a good one. Jemma wants to live there too!

Jawert, I'm gonna buy my Simon some UV filtering windows one day...:cloud9:

jiorji
October 30th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Monsieur le chat would wish to have his nuts back ? :o

hahaha awww poor Mr le chat:cat:
just remember Frenchy, if a genie shows up and you get to ask 3 questions, don't wish for your nutless cat to be transformed into a human male hehehe:evil:

Lissa
October 30th, 2006, 02:08 PM
What a cute thread - it really shows their personalities!

Dodger's wish - to have acres and acres of land with foxes to hunt (but a cozy human bed [with duvet] and an endless supply of fresh meat waiting for him) :tongue:

And I can't leave Minnow out - acres and acres of land to patrol while maiming innocent creatures (and a cozy bed with Dodger and an endless supply of Royal Canin Siamese waiting for her)

So its a few wishes rolled in one...but honestly, if having land and critters to hunt meant that they couldn't have all the comforts of home, I doubt they would wish for freedom:rolleyes:

dogcatharmony
October 30th, 2006, 02:18 PM
lol what a cute thread......lets see #1. Zoe(my dog) would like a cat that likes to play and share toys. #2. Phoebe (my cat) would like a home with a dog that didn"t like to play or steal cat toys. #3. Amos (my big cat ) would like me to get rid of my husband so he could have me 24/7.

jessi76
October 30th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Tucker wishes for a room full of stuffies for him to destuff, and paper products to shred (tissues, paper towels, napkins) so he could make a royal mess, then roll around in all his glory.

Miss Lulu (cat) wishes for a cat door so she can come & go as she pleases. (this is a VERY far fetched wish, I'd give the dog a room full of things to destroy before this would happen)

Nala (cat) wishes Tucker & miss lulu would leave her the heck alone.

Angies Man
October 30th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Angie (Std. Poodle puppy) would love to have my brother's Sadie (4 year old spayed GSD) come live with us. Sadie isn't my favorite dog of all time, but she is a great Momma dog--she loves to play with puppies and is a good socializer.

The wish that Angie will eventually get is to spend the WHOLE night on the bed with me. (She loves to snuggle into the calves of my legs.) For now, most of the night in her crate, I let her out for a minute at 4:30 and she spends the last hour or two on the bed. I like having her up on the bed, but she's not quite trustworthy in the housebroken dept.

She gets to go bye-bye most of the time & loves to go for walks in Lowes or Home Depot. And, of course, ice water from Starbucks. . .

My wish for her is to have her learn to play Frisbee. Nylabone makes a full sized Frisbee!!! Such a great way to exercise. (My Great Dane was a Frisbee dog.)

cpietra16
October 30th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Nickie (cat) would wish she were back on Vancouver Island so she can get to stay out all day and get back on her raw food diet, instead of coming to the city and getting her food out of a bag and can:yuck:

Bearsmom
October 30th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Kaos: A field full of not so quick bunnies I can chase, and Bear to wake the hell up when I want to play.

Bear: Mom to stop chasing me with that ear cleansing goop every time my ear turns red, and Kaos to stop bugging me when I'm napping.

Golden Girls
October 30th, 2006, 03:47 PM
ha ha fun thread.
Misti: squirrels and miniature trees :evil:
Brandi: all you can eat pasta topped with romano cheese, meatballs and spareribs

technodoll
October 30th, 2006, 03:59 PM
oh man... i am LMAO!!! what funny, quirky pets we all have here :D

Hunter's_owner
October 30th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Bear: Mom to stop chasing me with that ear cleansing goop every time my ear turns red,.

Hunter wishes for this also, and no more nail trims :rolleyes:

wdawson
October 30th, 2006, 05:59 PM
i know beathoven want's.

an endless supply of dead fish to roll on:yuck:
unlimited kitty litter boxes to clean:yuck:

george want's.

beathoven get's his wish.....:D (he is getting old and likes to relax.......without the beathoven teenage antics:D )

erykah1310
October 30th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Meikos wish... A many armed person to throw frisbees constantly for him, as well as plenty of ponds to chase froggies, and swim in.

Kita's wish... Kitties to snuggle with on many many big comfy couches that mommy lets her sleep on. As well as coming everywhere mom goes.

Puppys wish... Never ending food bowl with nothing but the best, and some good legs to run around with the others.. But for now he really just wants the food.

barkley21
October 30th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Barkley, our 6.5 month old puppy, wishes that mom and dad had squeakers in them so that every time he bit them, they would squeak like the rest of his toys :rolleyes:
He also wishes that dinosaurs weren't extinct so that someone could kill one for him and let him gnaw on one of those gigantic bones! The ones mom and dad give him are no competition to teething puppies :D
Oh, and he says he wishes that mom and dad didn't know what the word "neuter" means :eek:

Viola and Barkley

t.pettet
October 30th, 2006, 08:48 PM
To be able to eat ice cream every day.

Prin
October 30th, 2006, 09:47 PM
an endless supply of dead fish to roll on:yuck: No, even better- to secrete fishy odor instead of natural body oils.:D

hazelrunpack
October 30th, 2006, 09:55 PM
No, even better- to secrete fishy odor instead of natural body oils.:D

Oh, ya! Mine, too! but until they get their wish, they make do with anal gland discharges... Yum!

mummummum
October 30th, 2006, 11:05 PM
:dog: Bridie ? Gee that's a toss-up between having Mum take her to swim and play ball at the lake all day everyday and a bottomless picnic basket full of raw beef chunks, turkey necks, bones and liver.:pawprint:

:dog: As much as Ceili loves going to the therapy pool I think if she could have one wish she would like to be able to sit in the park and be "Queen of All She Surveys" with the occasional ball toss from Mummy, the odd visit from her various boyfriends and a periodic reward for simply being beautiful with a selection of tasty gourmet snacks (only the finest for the :queen: don'tcha know).:pawprint:

:dog: Declan's wish is an easy one. Walking, walking and more walking with Mummy all by himself. NO OTHER DOGS ALLOWED, SPECIALLY NOT BRIDIE CUZ SHE'S A BIG MEANIE. With scheduled stops for tummy tickles and treats of course...:pawprint:

mummummum
October 30th, 2006, 11:07 PM
To be able to eat ice cream every day.

To be able to eat liver ice cream every day.:cloud9:

Prin
October 30th, 2006, 11:08 PM
But then how many of our dogs would lose interest as soon as they got their wish? :D

hazelrunpack
October 30th, 2006, 11:15 PM
But then how many of our dogs would lose interest as soon as they got their wish? :D

Hmmm...the dogs never seem to tire of monopolizing the beds...and Ridge has yet to abandon a squirrel. But I suppose after about 12 hours they'd let us up and come in from squirrel-watching...supper time, y'know... :D Never miss a meal!

vfrohloff
November 1st, 2006, 10:30 AM
Ooooh, this is fun.
Ok, Benny would wish for an endless supply of food. Meat, fish, an open bag of Canidae, as long as the supply would never stop.
Sophie would wish that the gate to the kitty litter room would disappear and that mommy would stop cleaning the darned litter boxes.

Frenchy
November 1st, 2006, 11:25 AM

NEVER! Because they are not like us ! They don't take things for granted. :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
November 1st, 2006, 03:21 PM
Shadow would definitely wish to have her people home with her 24/7. And a big big field to run full blast in (best would be snow covered).

Halo would like for Shadow to stop being a suck about not staying home without mom and dad and be happy to stay home with her. She's tired of being home alone again! She would also like a field to run in, full of snow, and for Shadow to be a bit slower so she could catch up to her. Halo would also like lots of critters to chase in the field.

Cathy1
November 1st, 2006, 04:13 PM
Duke's wish would be to have kitties that stuck around long enough so he could wash them. Jasper's wish would be to have a houseful of kitties to chase.

TMac
November 1st, 2006, 09:07 PM

Toby's wish would be to have a tennis ball machine (the one that regularly spews tennis balls). I really don't think its possible that he'd lose interest...I can picture him retrieving until he falls over with exhaustion after about 4-5 days straight....:dog:

His other big wish would be to be let loose in a hot dog weiner and cheese factory!!

:crazy:

angeldogs
November 2nd, 2006, 04:40 AM
Jags wish would be a field with a cage around it full of fur critters and birds to have hours of fun chasing.Our new addition to the family.I think he would like to be bigger to push Jag around.