Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Home made agility course

Frenchy
October 29th, 2006, 09:53 AM
The dogs have been training ME for agility. This is what my kitchen looked like this morning while I was TRYING to make breakfast. I tripped on Sam's legs so I guess I only made it to 8.5,not a perfect course ! NO DOGGIES WERE ARM IN THE MAKING OF THIS BREAKFAST.

LibbyP
October 29th, 2006, 10:12 AM
LOVE IT,Frenchy they all look so calm and relaxed, must be the time change:D Who's who?

Frenchy
October 29th, 2006, 10:44 AM
LOVE IT,Frenchy they all look so calm and relaxed, must be the time change:D Who's who?

Time change maybe,but it's more hurricane Molly ! They are now playing all together and since they are all 9 years old,they get tired pretty fast ! From the front to the back ; foster Molly (who looks waaaay too much like Daisy),Sam and Bailey. Sam HAS to be between the kitchen island and the oven,just in case something would fall on the floor,he's a very neet guy and always helps with the cleaning! :rolleyes:

phoenix
October 29th, 2006, 10:49 AM
awww they are soooo cute. good for you, getting your exercise this am inside and avoiding the snow!

meb999
October 29th, 2006, 12:11 PM
that's the best agility course I've ever seen! I love it :love:

Golden Girls
October 29th, 2006, 12:31 PM
awww I knew I shouldn't of peeked :cloud9:

Prin
October 29th, 2006, 12:35 PM
hee hee... Who's the foster? I can't tell- she fits in so well. ;)

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2006, 02:20 PM
I feel your pain, Frenchy! :D :crazy: Dogs in the kitchen, dogs between you and the stove...you and the sink...you and the fridge! Yep...I hear ya! :crazy:

They're all so pretty. And I must say that it looks like you are accommodating 3 quite well--I can actually see a bit of floor there. You might even be able to squeeze in another :dog: ! ;)

Frenchy
October 29th, 2006, 02:31 PM
And I must say that it looks like you are accommodating 3 quite well--I can actually see a bit of floor there. You might even be able to squeeze in another :dog: ! ;)

Oh I know! I had 4 (on and off) for about 10 months. I had my 3 (Bailey,Sam and Daisy :rip:) + 1 foster. I fostered 12 dogs in 10 months ! :eek: Then I took a break to take care of Daisy.

jiorji
October 29th, 2006, 02:56 PM
umm...scuse me for saying this...but I think Molly came to fill in the void for Daisy. It was meant to happen.;)

Frenchy
October 29th, 2006, 03:03 PM
umm...scuse me for saying this...but I think Molly came to fill in the void for Daisy. It was meant to happen.;)

We'll see.................................