Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sick of people ( rantyish)

erykah1310
October 26th, 2006, 12:28 PM
I had to go to pay for the rental I had last week so off to town I go.

I pay for it all is well and they are straightening things out with my credit card...

Head to Timmies for a coffee and I see this beautiful dog with a stranger looking man.

I couldnt resist, I walked over and started some chit chat bout the dog. She is a 3 year old Bull mastiff, lovely brindle, beautiful head. Im petting her away and just chatting with the guy.... Out of FRIGGEN no where he tells me ( which was obvious as soon I got close to her) " Yea, I just got alot of pups from this one)..... I SAW RED!!!!!!http://bestsmileys.com/angry1/6.gif but just let it pass, until....
" I still have 3 left.. are you interested in one??? They are $1200 each and you can breed them if you want to"
I calmly asked how many dogs he had, he said 3 females and one male ( adult) and the 3 pups... Yup you guessed it... All Bull Mastiffs

I gave him a nasty look and walked away... too many OPP officers gathering their cop kibble there for me to go ape ***** on him.

THEN!!!! I go into timmies and order my usual treat.. 1/2 french vanilla 1/2 double double ( yes i like coffee in my sugar) The 'broad' next to me mutters to her friend... " uck, how can she drink that?" in a holyier than thou tone. Still upset with that 'guy' outside I looked at her and snottily said " its simple, i open my mouth, put the cup on my bottom lip, tilt back until the liquid goes in my mouth... then I swallow"
She was really embarassed that I heard her comment.
I think im pmsing!

hazelrunpack
October 26th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Maybe you could pass on the pink eye? (Just a suggestion):evil:

Prin
October 26th, 2006, 01:24 PM
lol I'm picturing you losing it, with your pink eye and maybe a little drool coming out, just for fun... :D

Hey, if you just put frustrated between two of these : then you might get the smilie you want. or mad between to of them (:).:shrug:

erykah1310
October 27th, 2006, 12:04 AM
:frustrated:
Not sure if that worked but hope so :fingerscr: anywho.... Now that you say that Prin, i forgot to add that I was still in my PJ's too.!!! Why you ask?? Cause I can! lol Just didnt feel like getting all fancied up, who the hey am I trying to impress right????

So ya needless to say, now that i have simmered down a bit, I cant help but laugh at myself for looking like such a fool! Oh well :shrug:

IT workded!!!

technodoll
October 27th, 2006, 12:48 AM
so your credit card was too maxed out to buy a couple of bullmastiffs to start your own breeding farm? betcha the guy could have just swiped your card in his crack and caching! there you go! :D

seriously... you should have dropped a cup of boiling water on his head. accidentally. oh and on the loud-mouthed broad too. :evil:

Prin
October 27th, 2006, 12:48 AM
lol Just remember the fingerscr guy only needs one : at the beginning (I don't know why). Here's what you put between:

:evil: = evil
:cloud9: = cloud9
:rolleyes: = rolleyes
who else would you need?

erykah1310
October 27th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Thanks Prin, The only other one is the big @ss smile guy. I like him.

Techno, no my card was all jumbled up. But really..... what an opportunity to have to pass up eh. Bull Mastiff breeding farms!!! :frustrated:

Prin
October 27th, 2006, 01:02 AM
Thanks Prin, The only other one is the big @ss smile guy. I like him.

Who? This guy: :D He's : D (without the space). Him?

erykah1310
October 27th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Yup thats the one :D thanks prin!

mummummum
October 27th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the laugh erykah (it's okay to laugh right ? You won't hurt me will you:shrug: ???)
I like this little guy http://bestsmileys.com/freak/3.gif. Reminds me of yer good ol' breeder boy and coffee critic gal. Ayup, yuck, yuck, yuck.

erykah1310
October 28th, 2006, 09:47 AM
I wont hurt ya, im much more stable now..... EXCEPT FOR THE SNOW!!!! ( insert guitar smash here)