Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gypsy'smum
October 26th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Hello I'm new to the site. It looks like there is a lot of great people here with lots of info and stories to share. I absolutely love dogs and own a 6 1/2 year old German Shepard named Gypsy. I got her in February and I couldn't imagine a day without her. I am very lucky that with the work that I do I am able to take her to work with me most of the time. I have a dog walking business and I work a little bit in a kennel. She enjoys her canine pals from both of these jobs. I'm also a dog handler for a security company my girl is not able to come with me for this job. It's funny because she knows that when I put on my uniform I have to leave her behind. But she is waiting at the door when I return.
I look forward to posting and reading the many posts on this forum.

Hunter's_owner
October 26th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Welcome to the forum.

What you have said is correct, there is a lot of valuable information and stories that you will have access to and be able to share with everyone as well.

It sounds like your dog is very happy for you to have adopted her. I would love to see some pics :)

hazelrunpack
October 26th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Welcome, Gypsy'smum! I second Hunter's_owner--we need pictures! (There are a lot of picture junkies here...:D )

Gypsy sounds like a very lucky girl!

ByronsMum
October 26th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Welcome Gypsy'smum! Great name for your furbaby, BTW! I used to have a dog called Gypsy as well! :D

Everyone here is ready to help with any questions you may have...they are a fantastic bunch!

And oh yeah....WE WANT PICKIES!!! :crazy:

Dogastrophe
October 26th, 2006, 01:59 PM
I don't believe that you have a GSD .... better post several pictures to prove it! :p

Welcome to the forum. Must be great to have a job where you can spend most of the time with your (and other) pups. :pawprint:

meb999
October 26th, 2006, 02:05 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/17.gif to pets.ca! look forward to seeing you around the board (especially in the pictures forum, where I'm sure you'll post tons of pics!!!:fingerscr )

Gypsy'smum
October 29th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the welcome. i will try to post a pic of my girl as soon as I figure it out.:confused: