Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

help

catsrock
October 25th, 2006, 08:51 PM
my cat has been gaging a lot and has not thrown up once yet, this has been happening for about 5 days now.he has also been eating a little less. I wanted to know what this meant and if it is serious?

Prin
October 25th, 2006, 08:51 PM
I think you should already be at the vet.

catsrock
October 25th, 2006, 08:54 PM
we are going to take him but i wanted to see if anyone knew what it was

Prin
October 25th, 2006, 08:56 PM
We can't diagnose pets over the internet. Only a vet can do that, with the animal in person.

catsrock
October 25th, 2006, 08:58 PM
i know, just seeing if it has happened to anyone else and wat they did

Prin
October 25th, 2006, 08:59 PM
They went to the vet.;)

catsrock
October 25th, 2006, 09:00 PM
i will obviously do that too but just seeing if anyone was helpful

jesse's mommy
October 25th, 2006, 09:07 PM
It's not that people aren't helpful because we are. The best advice anyone can give you is to see a vet. We are all animal lovers here and don't want to see them sick or in pain. Unfortunately being animal lovers doesn't qualify us to diagnose over the internet. The vets are not on here often enough to wait for an answer from them. If you are on here seeking advice on your sick pet, then you pretty much have answered your own question. If you are that concerned you really already know what to do. I'm sorry we can't be of more help to this situation, but regardless welcome to the forum and we would love to see pictures.

White Wolf
October 25th, 2006, 09:10 PM
As stated in this forum's title:
* If your pet is vomiting, bleeding, has diarrhea etc. seek vet care.We cannot diagnose pets over the internet. Please seek immediate veterinary care and post an update.