Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pitbull shot at Keele and Sheppard

seeker
October 25th, 2006, 04:08 PM
I didn't see the story but it was on City . The dog was shot in what appears to be a drive by shooting .The dog survived and was to undergo surgery today .Did anyone catch this ?

erykah1310
October 25th, 2006, 04:09 PM
No i didnt hear anything myself, but how horrible.
I hope he does well :fingerscr

papillonmama
October 25th, 2006, 04:12 PM
here it is...

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_4693.aspx

papillonmama
October 25th, 2006, 04:43 PM
This one has pictures of the dog, poor guy.:sad:

http://www.torontohumanesociety.com/newsandevents/breakingnews/default.asp

Golden Girls
October 25th, 2006, 05:02 PM
G that's pretty bad you can't walk your dog safety even leashed and obviously muzzled :sad: I hope they were able to safely remove the bullet :fingerscr for Prince. I'd be devastated too

jesse's mommy
October 25th, 2006, 05:29 PM
I seriously hate people.

seeker
October 25th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Stories like this emphasize the fact that Bryant went after the wrong species .

babyrocky1
October 25th, 2006, 09:28 PM
I was jus thinking exactly the same thing Seeker! Freaking Dumb A$$$ Bryant!:sad:

Watchdog
October 26th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Now that Bryant has taken his misinformed, uneducated, one sided opinion on pitbulls and spread fear and ignorance all over the province by grandstanding his garbage it now seems that the human inflicted cruelty and hatred towards these dogs is much worse. Its not just street punks that are trigger happy towards pitties but police officers as well.

Frenchy
October 26th, 2006, 12:50 PM
I'm ashame of some humans :mad:

babyrocky1
October 26th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Now that Bryant has taken his misinformed, uneducated, one sided opinion on pitbulls and spread fear and ignorance all over the province by grandstanding his garbage it now seems that the human inflicted cruelty and hatred towards these dogs is much worse. Its not just street punks that are trigger happy towards pitties but police officers as well.

It does make you wonder if this was a "hate crime" and if so we know just who to blame for that!

Im sure there are some police who hate "pitties" just as there are many people in the general public who do, but I have definately had the opposite experience with the police, infact, Rocky was with me at a protest this week and the cops were going out of there way to pat him etc, cause he was afraid of the drumming, (protesting the island airport)