Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

TO email conversation...

Prin
October 23rd, 2006, 03:05 PM
I sent an email asking how to get TO directly, and my email was forwarded to two people- the same person as last time in Ontario, and a new person still in the states.

So the guy from the States replied-
Prin,

Thank you considering our product, I will try my best to help you out.

At this time we do not set up dealer, or wholesale accounts for Canada. We do have a distributor in your area that should be able to assist you in purchasing our product.

Her name is *****.

Work Phone ****

If you need any more information please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

And my reply:

Yes, I've already talked to her. Quite honestly, she's not in my area, which is why I was looking to get the food directly. She's near Toronto which is more than 600kms away. It would be closer for me to drive to New York than for her to ship food to Quebec. Canada's pretty big, eh?

Prin

:D

technodoll
October 23rd, 2006, 03:21 PM
yes, canada's pretty big, eh! :D

too funny... :fingerscr it works out!!!

Prin
October 23rd, 2006, 03:23 PM
Well, they obviously don't know. Two years ago when I called, they told me "Oh, yes, there are some stores in your area that carry it." I asked where and she answered, "Well, there are a few in Vancouver and the surrounding area..." :rolleyes:

Pick up an atlas people!

mafiaprincess
October 23rd, 2006, 03:29 PM
Gawd..
Brutal. Hope from this they learn something at least.. Not convinced any of us will end up with their food from it through.

Prin
October 23rd, 2006, 03:35 PM
Well, some in Ontario have it now... And apparently people in the UK have it too. Funny that it makes it there before here, eh? :rolleyes:

rainbow
October 23rd, 2006, 03:36 PM
ROTFLMAO :D Hope you get a sensible reply. :fingerscr

meb999
October 23rd, 2006, 03:38 PM
I love the 'eh?' at the end....so canadian!!!

ByronsMum
October 23rd, 2006, 09:32 PM
"Well, there are a few in Vancouver and the surrounding area..." :rolleyes:

Oh yeah! That's just around the corner....LOL!!! GEESH! :rolleyes:

mummummum
October 24th, 2006, 03:32 AM
Well Prin, the only logical response of course is:

:crazy: :crazy: ROADTRIP !!! :crazy: :crazy:

Prin
October 24th, 2006, 04:45 PM
lol I WISH! :D To get to Van, I have to drive through Banff... :cloud9: But I'm not sure I could make it with Boo. I'd be absolutely insane by the time I get there.:D

rainbow
October 25th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Instead of going through Banff, you could go through Crow's Nest Pass and stop here on the way. I have an extra room and a big fenced back yard and Boo and Jemma play just like my boys. :crazy:

Prin
October 25th, 2006, 12:37 AM
umm... Maybe on the way back.:o :D

Aodhan
October 26th, 2006, 12:38 AM
Hi Prin,

:sorry: Sorry to cut your 'trip' short but I was talking with a lady recently about the TO 'craze' on pets.ca and she said a distributor in Quebec (as in the same one as Innova, SG, etc.) might be willing to order it. Nothing prevents you from bugging your favourite pet food store (Woofers, etc.) to have them ask for it.

Prin
October 26th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Yeah, I talked to both the lady and to woofers (she said if I prodded woofers, maybe it'll get in faster) but Woofers just can't seem to be able to get it in. The usual distributor here doesn't distribute it yet.:shrug:

oops- not the same lady as you- the lady that's getting it into Ontario...;)

mafiaprincess
October 26th, 2006, 12:49 AM
So road trip's back on!

I wanna come... we could stop for some fantastic skiing and boarding on our trip :p

Prin
October 26th, 2006, 12:50 AM
excellent!