Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New collar and leash :)

Smiley14
October 21st, 2006, 08:41 PM
Petey's new collar and leash finally arrived! It took two months, but was worth it. I think they turned out great!
I opted to get the collar lined with sheep's wool because of his allergies, so it makes the whole collar look really "fluffy" and huge on him, LOL! So I'm hoping once he breaks it in, it will look better on him. :)

But here they are! I love them! :) I'm thinking of maybe trimmin the wool though so it doesn't stick out so much on the sides. Petey's chewing on a treat here, so I couldn't get him to pose and look at me, LOL!

Thanks again to whoever it was that recommended Leather Creations for dogs! :) Oh, you can also see the little tag clip thingy that someone else here recommended to! It works great! I was able to transfer his tags from this collar to his old one for the dog park in no time. :) Thanks guys!!!!! :)

Steph

Inverness
October 21st, 2006, 08:43 PM
I think it looks fabulous and very comfy ! :cloud9:

mafiaprincess
October 21st, 2006, 08:44 PM
That's pretty hot. I really like the collar.

Prin
October 21st, 2006, 08:47 PM
Very cute! He looks set for winter.:D

Smiley14
October 21st, 2006, 08:54 PM
I don't think I've ever heard the word hot used to describe a collar before! :) Hehe. :)

Now this is set for winter, LOL! :)

technodoll
October 21st, 2006, 10:43 PM
totally sexy hardware! :thumbs up be careful someone doesn't kidnap petey cuz he looks sooo expensive and posh chic!!! LOL :D :p

rainbow
October 21st, 2006, 11:01 PM
Very nice collar and leash Petey has there. I wouldn't trim any of the sheep's wool off. I love it. :thumbs up

greaterdane
October 21st, 2006, 11:12 PM
I love that collar! What is the website? Not that I need another lol, but I love it!

Smiley14
October 21st, 2006, 11:22 PM
Thanks guys! :) I won't trim the wool for now then. I'm sure it will calm down once it's worn awhile anyway. :) But I'm very happy with how it turned out!

Here's the site:
http://www.leather-creations.com/

I can't remember who it was here that recommended them, but after getting this collar, I'd highly recommend them as well! If you click on the collars, and then the flat buckle collars, you'll see a picture of one that looks very similar to Petey's. That's the one I had them copy for his since I liked it so much. :) I just added the wool and got the silver instead of brass and the silver stamping for the letters. So far he's not scratching at it like with his other collars, os it seems to be good so far! :fingerscr

Steph

jesse's mommy
October 22nd, 2006, 07:57 AM
I love that collar. It's gorgeous. :thumbs up