Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Byron's real mum!!!

ByronsMum
October 21st, 2006, 07:07 AM
I was looking through Petfinder to see what other doggies the rescue we got Byron from had posted, and I happened to click on their "Happy Tails" section...and saw a picture of Byron's REAL mummy when he and his bros were born!!!!
Her name is Liberty. Doesn't she look beautiful? Last I heard, this gorgeous girl had been adopted to a family who went to live at a huge ranch in Mexico! His two bros have been adoped as well.
Just thought I would share this moment with my pets.ca buddies...:D

Frenchy
October 21st, 2006, 10:01 AM
Of course she's beautiful , she's a golden :p It's pretty cool when you know what your dog's parents look like! Even if my Sam was a rescue from a pound, with his tattoe number I was able to find his dad (on the internet) all the way in Alberta,he's a show dog ! The mom's description was there but no pics.

rainbow
October 21st, 2006, 01:02 PM
Liberty is very pretty and one of those cute little black butts is Byron's. :D Glad to hear Liberty and Byron's siblings found their forever homes. :thumbs up

Prin
October 21st, 2006, 06:40 PM
Cool, so then you know half of the "what is Byron" equation..:highfive:

OntarioGreys
October 21st, 2006, 09:35 PM
She is gorgeous and in fantastic shape for a mommy in that picture

technodoll
October 21st, 2006, 10:30 PM
it's very surprising to see how offspring can look nothing like their parent(s) :eek: she's so coppery blonde, and the kids jet black, wow! whoda thunk it? LOL :D i'm so happy you found this photo! :cloud9:

(makes me think, hey prin: what if boo's mom was a white pyr? LOL!!)

Prin
October 22nd, 2006, 12:44 AM
Oooo Boo could be a white pyr/black lab mix. oooooo :cloud9:

I've thought about it before and one of Jemma's parents could be a red husky.;) (Love them red huskies...)

ooo and if I breed them, maybe some of the pups will be pyrskies!:troll:

mummummum
October 22nd, 2006, 02:37 AM
:sorry: :offtopic: Frenchy ~ how did you trace a tattoo via the internet? I discovered Declan has one in his ear and wouldn't mind knowing a little more about his history.

ByronsMum ~ you couldn't possibly be surprized that your gorgeous Byron and a gorgeous Mummy could you ? I hope she does okay in Mexico.:fingerscr