Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

a sigh of relief

~michelle~
October 20th, 2006, 02:09 PM
so my ex and logan went away for the weekend, so it was time to see how braxton would be being the only pup again.... when they first lef brax was really upset ( I think it was mostly logan got to go out and he didnt) and after an hour or so he stopped looking for them. now he seems to be doing very well..... logan is quite the bully so brax is enjoying all of the toys to himself and is prancing around like he's king of the castle:king: so i am a little more relieved brax is handling this better than i expected. although i think he would like to have anther dog around to play with (he keeps trying to convince the cats to play but with no such luck)but i dont think he minds getting all of the attention

Prin
October 20th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Great! Hopefully he'll keep enjoying being an only doggy.:)

rainbow
October 20th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Michelle, that is really good (but not unexpected ;) ) news. :highfive:

But, don't forget to go to the dog park where you just might meet a new friend for both Braxton and you. :D

wdawson
October 20th, 2006, 07:54 PM
just one thing to think about.......the other dog comes home after the weekend.......may want to reclaim the territory.......other dog may not want to give it up so easily :eek: i have been there , done that....pay lots of attention to the returning dog.....without neglecting the one who stayed home....its a juggling act......good luck